Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Go down 
+14
TheIronz
shark1217
asmmargod
AuzzyEnforcer
THEshat3r3dsoul
CocoasaurusRex
HaZzLe P15
Scotty 510
Faules Haus
SLR Smokey 032
Murder mau5 666
XxEHxXDUB
SLR Sam 046
SLR Dalton 026
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
THEshat3r3dsoul

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am

CocoasaurusRex wrote:
CocoasaurusRex wrote:
Gamertag: CocoasaurusRex
Class: GT2 or LMP1
Car: Unsure

Well I am brand new to this site (this is my first post). I need to find a team before I finalize my car choice. I either want to run GT2 or LMP1.

Opinions About Team Mates / Team Sponsor / Team Colours: I would like to run with some friendly and competitive team mates. As I said before I do not yet have a team. I would like to form a team first then we can FR each other and jump on Xbox live to discuss colors, sponsors, and car choices. It would be nice to have a good painter on our team to create the livery. (I have little painting skill) Hit me up over xbox or whatever If you need a teammate.

More I wanted to add: For the sponsor/color I was thinking maybe of Coca Cola with a Red/Black or Red/White color scheme. I wanted to run either the Audi R10 (LMP1) or the Ferrari 430 (GT2). Since the DLC arrives Tuesday and includes the 458, will we be able to use it instead of the 430?

hey i was also looking for a team( this is my first post) and was wondering if i could join u. i don't have any painting skills, but i am alright at tuning cars. my gamertag is; THEshat3r3dsoul
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 am

Smitty18 wrote:
CocoasaurusRex wrote:
CocoasaurusRex wrote:
Gamertag: CocoasaurusRex
Class: GT2 or LMP1
Car: Unsure

Well I am brand new to this site (this is my first post). I need to find a team before I finalize my car choice. I either want to run GT2 or LMP1.

Opinions About Team Mates / Team Sponsor / Team Colours: I would like to run with some friendly and competitive team mates. As I said before I do not yet have a team. I would like to form a team first then we can FR each other and jump on Xbox live to discuss colors, sponsors, and car choices. It would be nice to have a good painter on our team to create the livery. (I have little painting skill) Hit me up over xbox or whatever If you need a teammate.

More I wanted to add: For the sponsor/color I was thinking maybe of Coca Cola with a Red/Black or Red/White color scheme. I wanted to run either the Audi R10 (LMP1) or the Ferrari 430 (GT2). Since the DLC arrives Tuesday and includes the 458, will we be able to use it instead of the 430?

hey i was also looking for a team( this is my first post) and was wondering if i could join u. i don't have any painting skills, but i am alright at tuning cars. my gamertag is; THEshat3r3dsoul

That would be great. I will send you a FR over Xbox and we can begin working on the livery, tunes, and our driver lineup. I need to know what car/class you would prefer racing in. Looks like we have a team of two, anyone else looking for a team hit me up!
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 pm

So far me and Smitty 18 are looking for a GT1 driver. So far it looks I will be running LMP1 with the Acura and Smitty with the Ford GT.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:34 am

If anyone looking for team mates i want to drive the LMP1. Let me know if your interested.
Back to top Go down
HaZzLe P15
HaZzLe P15

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:14 am

I need a team:'( i will drive anything but i dont know how good i will be
Back to top Go down
Murder mau5 666

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 am

I'm open to fill in any position needed. For a team. Not picking just love racing
Back to top Go down
HaZzLe P15
HaZzLe P15

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 am

same even if i am shit:L
Back to top Go down
Murder mau5 666

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:39 am

Sky blue Sam. -Lmp1
Murdur mau5 -gt2
Hazzle- gt1
??????

Works ya??

Sponsors? I have some great Redbull vinyls I made
Back to top Go down
HaZzLe P15
HaZzLe P15

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:40 am

i think sam has a person already not sure will have to ask:) but id be up for it need practice tho not that good at gt1:L
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 am

Well don't know If you guys saw my previous post. Still in need of a GT1 driver. We are running a Coke sponsorship with Red/Black/White color scheme. If anyone knows of someone that could gift me a white Coco Cola logo, that would be great.

Drive Line-up so far

CocoasaurusRex - LMP1
?????? - GT1 Hazzle?
Smitty18 - GT2
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 am

could i join up with someone i could do a cool split livery with the team cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:37 am

I will be happy to team up with you Murder.

HaZzle I'm not sure who your want to team up with?. If your teaming up with Coco then that's OK, I will ask Auzzy if he wants to run in the GT1.

Please let me know guys, also what cars you want so I can sign us up.

Thanks Sam.
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:34 am

AuzzyEnforcer wrote:
could i join up with someone i could do a cool split livery with the team cheers Smile

Well do you want to join us and race GT1? If anyone wants to join just say "coco I want to team up" and your in haha.
Back to top Go down
SLR Smokey 032
SLR Smokey 032

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:55 am

COCO I WANT TO TEAM UP Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.CCRO.co.uk
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:42 pm

SLR Smokey 032 wrote:
COCO I WANT TO TEAM UP Smile

Alrighty are team is set!
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:21 pm

hey sam i would be delighted to run in gt1
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 pm

sam i can race the dbr9 007 if thats good and i could try to do a split livery of fpr and sbr mate
Back to top Go down
asmmargod
asmmargod

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Gamertag:Asmmargod
Class: GT2 (could do GT1 if needed I suppose Wink )
Car:2011 Ferrari - #62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia

Opinions About Team Mates / Team Sponsor / Team Colours:
Not fussed really. Just love racing.

BTW, is there a chance to have a rather late-ish time trial on Thursday?
Otherwise I think I'd be out as its quite hectic in my household in the early evenings
Back to top Go down
http://www.kffonline.co.uk
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:42 am

AuzzyEnforcer wrote:
sam i can race the dbr9 007 if thats good and i could try to do a split livery of fpr and sbr mate

In some of out events we throw all the forum teams out the way and we because smaller teams that are made up for the time of the event, this happens also for our BTCC.

There is Asmmargod looking to driver GT2 aswell if you and sam still need a third.

Asmmargod - Hello pal thanks for joining this event, just a quick note to say you still need to apply for one of the teams, Thanks pal
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
asmmargod
asmmargod

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:31 am

SLR Dalton 026 wrote:
AuzzyEnforcer wrote:

In some of out events we throw all the forum teams out the way and we because smaller teams that are made up for the time of the event, this happens also for our BTCC.

There is Asmmargod looking to driver GT2 aswell if you and sam still need a third.

Asmmargod - Hello pal thanks for joining this event, just a quick note to say you still need to apply for one of the teams, Thanks pal
erm.. just any team on the forum? I'll have a butchers lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kffonline.co.uk
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 am

yeah either FPR or SBR if thats ok.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:58 am

Right guys there seems to be a lot of people saying they will drive but not many of us are teaming up.

So myself and Auzzy are looking for someone to drive a GT2. The first member to ask can team up. if not we will start to team people up with each other.

If you would like to join us can you please tell us what car you want to drive.
Back to top Go down
shark1217

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:02 am

sky blue sam 67 wrote:
Right guys there seems to be a lot of people saying they will drive but not many of us are teaming up.

So myself and Auzzy are looking for someone to drive a GT2. The first member to ask can team up. if not we will start to team people up with each other.

If you would like to join us can you please tell us what car you want to drive.

I am brand new to online racing but have been playing Forza 3 for a while. I am looking to team up with someone else. GT2 BMW M3 would be my preference. Let me know if you interested.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 am

Full team then?

Auzzy - GT1
Sam - LMP1
Shark - GT2

Get signed up guys Smile
Back to top Go down
HaZzLe P15
HaZzLe P15

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:49 am

i still need a team so if anyone wants just ask:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car / Team Preference page   Car / Team Preference page - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next