Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+27
Elchupacabra515
bluemoon mike p
TheWaterboatman
GT1Man101
wirenut212
AuzzyEnforcer
HaZzLe P15
Tang
CovertKitty627
Wampum Biskit
SLR Smokey 032
Dibdab
badboy1810
BouFushidara
NINE Ollie
Dawgg K9
SLR Raiden 031
whoppe86
EMW Rusty
Studio SB
ReNeGaDe120269
SLR Jacko 088
ABLanky15
TIR Rookie 024
SLR Law 011
SLR Sam 046
SLR Dalton 026
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wirenut212

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:39 am

Hello

My name is Scott, I live in northern Kentucky. I'm 43 years old married but no kids.

I saw some posts in the forza forum and thought I would look you guys up. Love the game but have not raced online very much and when I have its not been a very good time. So I'm on a search for some clean and fun racing. I'm not the greatest racer right now but I'm willing to put the time in to get better. I'm practicing mostly with B A and S class cars.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:46 am

Welcome wirenut! You've come to the right place for some clean and competitive racing, and we're always happy to run with you if you hit us up online. We've all been there(at the back), I was in the last series we ran, if you stick with it it comes to you Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Hello to all the new members, nice to see ya here. Explore the site...add me to xbox live and hit me up if you see me online!
Welcome!

Keep er rubber side down!
Back to top Go down
GT1Man101

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:16 am

Well hello around the world

Name: Tramaine Williams

Activity: Racing in Forza 4 unless browsing forums like (CCRO and Forza)

About Me: A Texas boy in small town just live life, and enjoying it with friends, on and offline, I really like Music and Dancing, looking to expand my horizions in many things, especially racing/tuning.

Well, See Ya for now

Soon to be Driver # 021
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi Tramaine, welcome to CCRO. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
TheWaterboatman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:24 am

Hello all,

I'm James. I live in the back o' beyond so I while away the long winter nights on Forza. I've got sick of the muppets in the online hoppers so when I saw about CCRO on the forza forums I thougth I would join.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Welcome James. Send me a friends request on Xbox live when you get a chance pal.

Thank you for joining us and hopefully i will race with you soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
bluemoon mike p
bluemoon mike p

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 am

Hi everyone my name is michael im 35 years old I live in denton manchester with my wife and three boy.I live to race over xbox live and have fun with mate on live too.
I look forward to racig with members on this site I do race for a team called PTR.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Welcome new members...nice to see you joined up, welcome to our forum!
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:20 am

Hey all, Logan from Florida, 17 years old. Good to finally join a racing league, and I've heard good things about CCRO.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:26 am

Well thats good to hear Smile nice to have you with us. if you want to send me a friends request on Xbox we can hopefully meet on the track soon.
Back to top Go down
waitup

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:55 am

Hi all,

I am Michael from the Netherlands I'm 38 !! years young Very Happy . I love Forza and clean racing and the buzz I get when all goes well. Stumbled upon you're forum and league and immediately joined. Cannot wait to participate.

Hope to see you soon in a league.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
waitup

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 am

Hi all,

I now realize number 27 is already taken. Il figure out how to change.

cheers,
Michael
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:57 am

If you register for an available driver number your number on your profile will be changed by an administrator pal Smile

Thank you for joining
Back to top Go down
Precog1982

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi all,

I'm Precog (The three weird future predicting things out Minority Report). First, that name was given to me by guys on the internet. I'm a day trader and kept giving people good and free and information during the financial crisis and that was the name that was given to me Smile

Second...I'm obsessed with racing. I'm 29 from Washington, DC. I've been a HUGE racing fan since a kid and Forza has let me live my dream, that and my GF simply won't stand for me pouncing around at 180mph.

I've been looking for a hardcore group to race with and I think I've found it.

Can't wait to race you guys...See you at the Apex!
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Welcome Preco1982,

If you're looking for a fast, serious but ball busting fun bunch of good guys then you're in the right house...Welcome home!
My name is Jack (SLR Jacko 088) add me to your friends list on live.

Back to top Go down
CH Jeep

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:56 am

Hello all, this looks like a great place. I have always been a GT fan but since I recently got Forza I know Im probably never going back. Im still getting the handles on Forza, it's nice to finally drive in a game that actually feels and sounds like the real thing. Looking forward to some good, clean, hard racing.
Back to top Go down
moldysoggypants

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 am

Hey, names Kage. looking for some clean awesome racing and was promptly directed here. I have been searching for real racing for ages and finally got around to it. happy to be here and will be joining some events very quickly!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 am

Welcome to CCRO Kage. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Say Hello-
Jump to: