Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+14
GregorMcRally
LSO Bor
CocoasaurusRex
RING A DING Dez
Nitrous Smurf
Quirkification
BelievedCoyote4
SLR Sam 046
BouFushidara
GitchiManidoo
SLR Jacko 088
ABLanky15
MR 8LONDE
SLR Dalton 026
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey Gitchi...sorry for holding you up. I was trying to keep a good pace but got a little loose in some corners. If it was earlier in the race I would have most likely conceded one of the corners that you could have easily passed me in but seeing as it was the last couple of laps I had to race ya a bit harder! lol...it was fun though!

All in all a decent event with a great turn out. Along with that I'd just like to add that I was impressed with the way certain incidences were resolved. It's good to see that we have a good bunch of guys who are human and will get a bit pissed over certain violations but are mature enough to walk away and come back with calmed intentions of accepting rules and coming to terms with the fact that it's only an online race for fun and to continue adding to the weekly fun that we strive for.

Good on ya guys! Smile

"keep er rubber side down!"

Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

You did not hold me up, Jack Smile Maybe in some corners I did catch up but then again there where corners you did run away from me, whole track was in nice balance for two of us Smile And I'm glad you did make me race harder Wink As I said before, I really enjoyed the race with you in front of me and Gregor catching up on us.... Can't wait for next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:00 am

The tunes I used for hockenheim and catalunya are in my storefront for free if you want to beat my LB time with the A4 Very Happy

I also made a test tune for silverstoneGP that's on there (medium downforce) for those that want try it or use it for the GP, if you do choose to use it don't be surpriced of some spring damage I got around 2% on the left front and rear after 8 laps, which doesn't affect the laptime too much if it even does.
I managed to put the #280 LB time with that tune if anyone wants to spy on my telemetry or beat my best lap Smile
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:39 am

Great racing again yesterday really enjoyed it, loved starting near the back to make my way through the field, made a pretty good start to boot. But too many errors on my part, these cars take all your attention, at least I had a good battle with lanky at the end, we took it in turns to fall off the road, as it seemed no one wanted the second place.

Also sorry Sam for our coming together at the hairpin i think lag played a part, as I was a good gap behind then one minute in your car, yet a got no damage at all.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:10 am

Thats OK Coyote, it didn't make much difference in the end.

These cars are great to drive, but if you lose consternation they bite. Time to start practising for Silverstone.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 am

Does anyone want to run some practice tonight at Silverstone?
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Sam and I plan on doing some practice today (Jan 27th) for Sunday's DTM race at Silverstone. If you see us online and would like to join us please do, everyone is welcome! Cool

Keep er rubber side down!
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:24 pm

What time do you think you guys will be on?
Back to top Go down
LSO Bor
LSO Bor

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Depends on the time.
I'm interested about your pro's lap times
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Late afternoon, UK time.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Probably around 1 or 2pm for the guys in Canada or US.
Back to top Go down
SLR Smokey 032
SLR Smokey 032

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Silverstone GP - 1.43.474 Best time

What are you guys getting???
Back to top Go down
http://www.CCRO.co.uk
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:16 am

1:43.2s from me and smurf Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 am

Cannot keep up with you guy's, but I've managed a 1:44.2. Sad
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 am

Me, sam and Gitchi were getting 1:44's
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:14 am

too bad we couldn't quite match that 1.43.2 after that one race Dalton Razz
but I expect our times to be more in the order of 43.6 ish during the race maybe a couple of faster laps but I don't think we will be running consitant low 43s, thus with people running low 44s and starting from the back it may look quite interesting
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 am

Sorry I left towards the end guys. It was 100% damage all round and I was getting in every ones way at every corner and the only person I had a chance of catching was Jack and he left. Great race though Smile be practising a bit more for the next few events.
Back to top Go down
Think Trojan

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:01 am

What time's are you guys doing at suzuka???
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:54 am

1.56.675 from me. But expect people to be going a hell of a lot lower than that
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 am

1:54.3 for me

1:54.1 i think for Smurf

1:53.9 for Smokey
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Yet another awesome CCRO race yesterday, guys! Even though I could never fined the speed I needed, I was able to keep out of trouble and bring it home without a scratch and at the tail end of the lead lap in 10th....i'll take it I guess. Hopefully I can improve on that at Suzuka this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 pm

I've ran a 1:54.7 so far. I can improve that with some practice this week.
Back to top Go down
Think Trojan

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Not too bad then because I Got a mid 54 but can improve in the middle sector
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:57 pm

with the new spring setup I got to 1.53.7 #92 Very Happy

Thing is this are our fastest times thus if you can run mid 54s consitant and starting near the front you can be looking at some nice points, but it does seem to be closer I think on this track.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Best i've done so far is a 1:56.135. I've only done about 10 laps though so I will keep practicing and i'm hoping to get it down to a mid 1:55. All of this 1:53 and 1:54 talk is just crazy to me. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next