Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+6
Johnbella2010
BelievedCoyote4
SLR Sam 046
ABLanky15
intraphase2011
SLR Dalton 026
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 am

Yeah, I thought I was gonna have you out of that last corner but you just held it!
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 am

Yeah I was thinking at that point if I loose any traction in that last turn lanky is going to pass me lol all in all still a good race
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 am

Yeah, both races were great, had some really good racing with Sam and John as well which is good (and terrifying)
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:26 am

Lol ha yeah I bet they felt the same way
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 am

I'm pretty sure they were more scared than I was! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 am

I would have to agree with you on that one.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 am

That's why you were trying so hard to run away!

Next time...
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 am

Exactaly lol
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 am

Enjoyed the racing last night, but I would say that based on my results, managed to stay out of trouble, but not the dreaded turn 3 wall.

Spent the majority of race 1 memorising the sponsors on Daltons car and once I got a break from the pack in race 2 the car felt lovely and could run some really quick lap times.

Still haven't finished a road race yet, i'm starting to come round to the American way of thinking, who needs right turns any way.
Back to top Go down
Johnbella2010

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 pm

The race was great guys but i should have had 3rd in the first race i hate that last turn. Green and Sam had me nice racing. I was quite worried when i saw Sam and Green right behind me i think thats why i messed up trying to hard to beat them.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello guys i know this is short notice but would anyone mind me pushing this race forward one hour ? we have the ALMS at long beach at 9:30GTM and would love to be able to watch this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:31 pm

So it would start at 8?

I should be able to do that
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 pm

yeah hopefully
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Ok with me.
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

sorry guys but im not going to be able to make this last event, still waiting on the internet company to come out and hook it up.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Can i just ask as well for honest opinions, is everyone just finishing this series for the sake of it because i dont mind canceling the finial round. i feel no one is really enjoying this event too much lol
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Hey if I had Internet I would be there but seeing as I just moved. Hopfully il have Internet befor next weekend.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

Yeah i know that and i think everyone that can, will race.

But I personally are not enjoying this series as much as others we have run and if everyone feels the same as me it seems a little like a waste of time for everyone if we run it. opinions guys ?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 am

I'm not enjoying this series as much as other series, but I'd like to complete the final race all the same. If others don't want to race though I don't mind calling it off
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 am

Yeah I get what your saying. This series is fun but its not like the Sunday event, but I know that I still enjoy it tho, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:06 am

As you said, Andy, if it's up and running I'll be there Smile but it's not as enjoyable as other series we've had (and more so on circuit instead of oval Very Happy) So, if we cancel it fine with me, if we run it tonight, I will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 am

Must admit I'm the same as the others, not enjoying it as much as the other series we've had.
But am happy to finish, but if it decided no to run tonight I'm ok with that also.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:37 am

So, what's the final word then, Andy? Smile Just so I know if I can plan other activities tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:54 am

Ok guys, we will cancel this. I thought it would be a betterand more competitive than it has been .

However on another note anybody watching the ALMS @ long beach tonight is welcome to join our party chat at 9:15 First come first in guys.
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:57 am

Looks like I win lol just messen guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next