Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Voting Time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Voting Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Voting Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Voting Time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Voting Time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Voting Time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Voting Time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Voting Time Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Voting Time Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Voting Time

Go down 
+5
Elchupacabra515
SLR Sam 046
ABLanky15
CocoasaurusRex
SLR Dalton 026
9 posters

So.. What Do You Want ?
Keep them the same ?
Voting Time Vote_lcap18%Voting Time Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Change them ?
Voting Time Vote_lcap82%Voting Time Vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 am

Hello guys, I wish to try something to help regain the passion we all had for Forza Motorsports 4.

I wish you guys to decide how you feel about my plan and if you dont like it I would like honest opinions.

Sunday racing Leagues :
I would like to take our 5 pm Sunday slot and fill it with a Learn to Race like Pro's session. ( Once we have finished with the Grand am )

I wish to run a bunch of series Starting in C class and working our way up B,A,S,R3,R2,R1.

I would like to run this session with our usual assist except - No racing line and Forced Cockpit view.

I would also like to see the guys using Auto gears trying to progress up to Manual but not a must.

This event would also be run with Zero HUD (The only thing on your screen would be the inside of your car and the Road).

This is not a must guys, which is why i am asking you for your opinions on the matter. I only want replies from our Sundays racers as our saturday events would remain the same. Saturday guys can also Vote if they feel they would want to take part in something like this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 am

Also guys I just want to say I know its intimidating changing the Assist you are used to which is why i already have the car of the series built and if the vote is successfu,l I will post the series calendar and car specs so you can get at least 2 months practice Smile

Thanks guys.
Vote Honestly Smile
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:38 am

It sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure about the racing line being forced off, but I haven't really tried to race without it. Since everyone has it forced off it might work with a bit of practice. Overall it sounds like a great idea with its emphasis on realism. On the voting part when you mean keep it the same, I assume you mean keep the normal sunday series format?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:52 am

I think that this could be good, the car you have is great and the experience is great with no HUD or line!

Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:54 am

yes i mean keep the usual format.
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 am

Ok im not sure if I'd want to replace te usuall format but I still would like to do this type of racing.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:14 am

we would still offer leagues on a saturday with the racing line and with our usual assist. I just think we are all getting to the level in which we can step it up a little and make this game more interesting. plus give some of us veterans something to think about because racing on Forza im becoming a little bit of a zombie as i just break when it says red and go when it doesnt.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:34 am

I quite like the sound of learning to race without the racing line and hud. As long we are all patient with each other as mistakes will happen.

On a personal note i need some new life injected into Forza seeing theirs not that much difference between FM3 and FM4, i feel like i need a new challenge.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 am

Btw guys this wouldn't definitely be permanent, its just something we can try its about trying to find something make this game better and new and more interesting. and yes it will be a huge learning curve for all of us. but i think its what we need to keep us feeling Forza 4.
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:18 am

At first I voted keep it the same. But now that I have thought about it and done some practice with Dalton and Smurf I wish to change my vote haha.
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 am

Honestly, this sounds like a great idea, although I may be a bit biased considering that I run with everything off except for the lap times and distance behind anyway. Nevertheless, those of you who generally keep the racing line on, I can promise you that it is just as fun without it, if not more because it gives you such a more realistic experience.

Actually, on a side note, why are we not allowed to use manual w/ clutch again? I wasn't really considering using it in a race anyway because my heel-toe needs some cleaning up, but was just curious.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:12 am

I believe it is because clutch gives a big speed and time advantage, so splits the pack up
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 am

But isn't the clutch available for everyone? Or does the Microsoft wheel not have one?
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 am

Yes its available for everyone, but we dont do things in regards to what is and isnt available.
We also let people use ABS, in most events the Racing Line and other things. Not to prevent people from using what they like but to make the events close and fun.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 am

Hey all i'm fine with changing the assists, but don't really like the cockpit only idea, I've tried racing in this mode many times (mainly because it looks good in this mode), though some cars are an exception, such as the lotus 2 eleven, elise/exiege, vx220, mx-5 (mainly the small sportscars), but cars such as the dtm and lmp1 look like your driving through a letterbox.

All the other changes are fine and will definetly help the realism factor, especially when one of us performs a victory 180, only to realise they're a lap premature.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

lol and yes they seem like that but i suppose thats what its like in real life.

Did you know that Mike Rockenfella Tried to sue Audi after his crash at the 24 Hour of Lemans?

He said if they had just taken off that stupid left front wheel and Arch like he requested he could have seen the Ferrari changing lanes haha
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 pm

I already race in cockpit with no hud, so im cool with this Smile. but its upto eveyone else.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm happy to try it but seeing that I can only take part in the Sunday races I'm a bit apprehensive to switch over. If I could enter the Sat races too I'd love to try it.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Well the only other way would be to run 1 Class on the Sunday and 1 Class on the Saturday, but im afraid that wouldnt help anybody. (when it comes to progression)

We could run It later on a Sunday but that may mean it becomes to later for you to run in the event.
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 am

I'm fine with the idea. I just won't take part when it turn's to LMP1 car's as can see absolutely nothing but the wheel arch closest to the driver and a bit of sky
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:38 am

I'm up for whatever I guess, I am interested so whichever way the vote goe I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting Time   Voting Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting Time
Page 1 of 1