Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+14
GregorMcRally
LSO Bor
CocoasaurusRex
RING A DING Dez
Nitrous Smurf
Quirkification
BelievedCoyote4
SLR Sam 046
BouFushidara
GitchiManidoo
SLR Jacko 088
ABLanky15
MR 8LONDE
SLR Dalton 026
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 am

Well if you dont mind send me your build and I will have a tinker with it and see what I can do Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:59 am

heheh well couldnt get below 43s with the low downforce setup so it aint that fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Is anyone up for some practice tonight?
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 am

When do we qualify for Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:59 am

we won't be doing qualy. We gonna reverse the grid order of the finishing positions of last race, scroll up abit for Dalton's post there he explains it Razz
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Ohhh ok. Yeah, I actually did read that a few days ago, but I guess it slipped my mind.
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 am

judging from the resent signups + the people that couldn't make it to the first race we should have 14-15 cars for cata?

Looks like Catalunya will be even more fun then hockenheim was Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

I agree Smurf, this should be a really good race for round 2. I'm really looking forward to it!
I hope we have a decent turnout and good luck to all those who show up!

"Keep er rubber side down"!
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

REWARD.....to anyone who can sneak into the pits of Smurf, Dalton and Smokey just before the race starts and puncture all 4 of the tires on their cars! Laughing Wink

"keep er rubber side down"!

Last edited by SLR Jacko 088 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LSO Bor
LSO Bor

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:55 pm

SLR Jacko 088 wrote:
REWARD...to anyone who can sneak into the pits of Smurf, Dalton and Smokey just before the race starts and puncture all 4 of the tires on their cars! Laughing Wink

"keep er rubber side down"!

LOL
Removing steering wheel also rewarded? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 pm

lol...Dalton is the only one of the three that uses a wheel. Smurf and Smokey are on controllers!
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 pm

I am looking to get a wheel though, just not in a big rush. I would first wanna know if the current wheels can go on the next xbox aswell otherwise I would rather wait Very Happy

But I might not be able to make it today not 100% sure though. Depends on how long everything takes, should be home half an hour before the race starts but you never know.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Hopefully we'll see you on the track Smurf, if not we'll catch you at the next one. Tks for letting the forum know you may not make it!
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 am

Hey guys. Just want to apologise for missing tonights race. I couldn't get out of work quickly enough. Just think about that next time you lot go in to a store late in the day :p
And my xbox is dying slowly. t wouldn't recognise the disc which is why I took so long to getting in to the lobby. Hope you all had a good race and I'll catch with every one next week
Back to top Go down
LSO Bor
LSO Bor

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:26 am

I got a "disconnected from xbox live" message.
For me it wasn't that bad because I forgot to load my tuning settings for my car.
My race was hopeless anyway and 34 rounds are very long I can tell you.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 am

Great racing today, guys! I was lucky enough to run a near perfect race...no spins...not a single off, no contact or damage of any kind. I was rewarded with a nice 4th place finish. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:50 am

Thanks for the great racing guys and congratulations on the win Andy!

How I got 2nd I have no idea. As sam and Jacko will happily tell you I've not been able to keep my car going in a straight line for more than a lap in any of my practice, and when I have done I've hit someone...

Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 am

Great racing second night in a row! Smile Thanks to Jack and Gregor for making it interesting at the back of the pack Smile, I did enjoy it Smile

Of course congratulations to Andy and Lanky Smile

And sorry for unlucky guys Sad
Back to top Go down
GregorMcRally

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:26 am

First race on the xbox since racing online a few years on the pc with GTR2 and race07. Took it real easy, let myself drop to the back of the pack after the start to get into a nice rhytm and just aiming to finish the race. Al going fine at 9th place just behind GitchiManidoo decided to make my second stop and maybe take him over when he makes his second stop. This didnt happen he came back right before my nose Very Happy Fighting for the 8th place i was hit in the back (not by Gitchi) at around lap 28 i think, took 25 damage and decided to just finish the race without bothering for 8th. All in all had a good time ! See you guys next time !
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 am

After watching the replay I think I might withdraw from the events
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 am

Congratulation Andy.

Didn't realize you finished 2nd Lanky until I came on here, well done mate great result. Very Happy

I'm getting a bit fed with this so called quality CSR wheel now, its got to the point that i don't think i will ever finish a round of the DTM.

Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:08 am

What happend with the CSR wheel did it disconnect?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 am

Thanks a lot! I was surprised as well sam!

Smurf, why might you withdraw? What happened?
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:18 am

Yes, it happen last night in race one and on lap 23 today.

The problem is i don't want to ruin anyone race, when it disconnects i have no control over the car. pale
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 am

That sucks sam, hopefully you can get it fixed!
I've put the replay on my storefront for anyone who didn't get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next