Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Vote_lcap100%Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Vote_lcap0%Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event?   Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 am

This would require more effort than simply uploading pictures. I have a way we could do this and I'll post more if people are up for it.

I'm asking this because I can only upload a limited number of clips and I don't know where each person had some close racing.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event?   Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 am

I'm in!

For people with crappy internet I would like to help uploading their clips if they provide times or laps where they had action Smile
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event?   Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 am

I vote Yes, but each event. Well it will depends on if there are nice overtakes or something so it might be that there aint anything awesome happening but jah I quess you should be able to atleast get something from each race.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event?   Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:34 am

Of course Smurf, if it was a race with very few passes then there wouldn't be much point uploading clips!
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event?   Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Lol...you guys are funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event?   Would you be willing to upload video clips after each event? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1