Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 10 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+11
Elchupacabra515
Phobes
HMFIC Green
Nitrous Smurf
SLR Sam 046
BouFushidara
GitchiManidoo
ABLanky15
CocoasaurusRex
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Dalton 026
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:02 am

Do what ausy did and get a temporary one?
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Haha...Lanky! cheers
Glad to hear you're ok mate.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Yea I enjoyed racing with ya Bou, although I felt you were running faster than I was but I was trying hard to keep ahead. We've had a few good ones in this event buddy!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:54 am

Thanks Jack, I'm just about surviving Wink

Elchupaca, I might have a 48 hour pass that you can have if it's your LIVE that's run out, I'll have to check I've got it still.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 am

Glad to hear your OK Lanky.

Think you should stick to Forza, its better for your health. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:28 am

glad to hear lanky survived, need someone to race at the back Smile. also I wont be able to race this weekend as im at brands hatch. Hope its a good race though Smile
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:46 am

@ Jack
Think Sam is just glad to get me out of his grill :p
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 am

ABLanky15 wrote:
Thanks Jack, I'm just about surviving Wink

Elchupaca, I might have a 48 hour pass that you can have if it's your LIVE that's run out, I'll have to check I've got it still.

Very much appreciated, Lanky, but I'm just way too busy with schoolwork this weekend as it is, and you may need that pass yourself one day. I'll try to make it next week.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Love to see that kind of generosity here in CCRO, a mighty kind offer Lanky. Just like when Dalton gave away his old microsoft racing wheel to a CCRO member for free when he got his new fanatec. Nicely done guys!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 am

BouFushidara wrote:
@ Jack
Think Sam is just glad to get me out of his grill :p

Laughing Must admit I've never liked American muscle cars. After following your Camero for so long i hate them even more.
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:42 am

Guys I'm not going to be able to make this weekends races Sad I'm being taken to the Tottenham game - I can't refuse an offer like that!

Now maybe you can have a race without some gimp in his Challenger charging into 3rd off the line and holding everyone up for 10 laps Laughing
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:48 am

hahah - have fun pal and we will see you for the final two races.

Thank you for the notice in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Have a good time Don and we'll see ya at the final event!
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:07 am

Hello guys I got some internet problems this week so I am not so sure if I can fix it in time for tommorow
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 am

Well fingers crossed pal, and hopefully you can be on sooner. I have got a Furai tune worth driving. Beating all my LB times Easy by seconds. I think we have a ticket to the top Finally lol.

I need all club drivers on this trying to get us in the top ten.

Red Mazda Furai Club Garage = Bernese ALPS

Yellow and black 1 = everything Else Smile
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:34 am

What class is it in?
Cause anything higher class I'm pretty rubbish with!
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:03 am

R2 class...The club is currently in the top 40 and I personally am int the top 95 .

I'm hoping to get the club within the top 15 and would personally like to top 50 or better.
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:04 am

The problem I have is that it seems the internet cable which I use for my PC and Xbox seems to be broken. My wireless connection is working fine. I have a wireless adapter for the Xbox but when I used it in the past it would disconnect me after approximately 15 mins of use. I am going to get a wireless connection for my desktop PC but I'd like to know if I should go for the PCI or the USB Connection? I'm going to see if that works on my Xbox as well. I'm going to be busy this weekend one way or the other hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 pm

I still have live, as it turns out (only Zune ran out), but unfortunately I'll still have to miss sunday's race. Good luck, everyone.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Good to hear you still have live Elchupacabra, thanks for letting us know you won't be here for Sunday's race.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 am

Another great week of racing, looking forward to the finale next week!
Congrats to the winners of this week.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 am

Had some really close racing with Gitchi in race 1, Sam and Law in race 2. Overall a very frustrating week but that's pretty much been the Grand Am for me... :/
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Has anyone ran laps at Infineon or sunset yet? Times so far?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Awh, I don't think I'll be able to race tomorrow, as I'm out seeing family. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 pm

ABLanky15 wrote:
Awh, I don't think I'll be able to race tomorrow, as I'm out seeing family. Sorry!

Not sure if I will be there tommorow either for basicly the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next