Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.

Go down 
+5
Phobes
ABLanky15
intraphase2011
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Dalton 026
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 am

Introduction

Hello and welcome to CCRO's Endurance racing events page, In this topic I will tell you a little about our plans and what you need to do to take part in one of our endurance events.
Our endurance events are going to be single manufacturer events with 1 set build however they may sometimes be multi-class which will give you the option of 2 or more cars in 2 or more classes.
Our endurance races will never be less than 1 hour long or 50 Laps of a circuit.
The aim is to have some fun and take away the huge "dash to the end" feeling we get in public lobbies or in our usual sprint styled events.

We will be offering everything from 50 Laps at medium size tracks like Laguna Seca and Mugello to 50 laps at Nordschliffe. Once I have sorted out the best way to run and score the event we also intend on running the 12 hours of Sebring and the 24 hours of Le Mans.

Rules

Once an event is posted it will also come with its own set of rules and regulations which are specific to the single event. However all of CCRO's typical and basic rules will still apply during these events.

All listed rules must be read before sign up and should be taken very seriously.

1. Anyone who signs up for an event and fails to take part or quits without good reason will be given a 1 event suspension.

2. Anyone found to be cheating or not following the rules set for each event will be delt with dependent upon the seriousness of the offense.

3. ANYONE who decides they are board half way through an event and takes it upon themselves to ruin someone else's race by being immature, selfish or just plain silly will be banned from any future CCRO events. (i.e ramming others, driving around the track in the wrong direction...etc)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Count me in! I think endurance racing will be a welcome change to the weekly sprint races. Any idea as to when the first event may take place?
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 pm

im in as long as it dont clash with something im doing
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:51 am

This sounds great, as long as it's on at a time I can do Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 am

It will be on the first Sunday after the Grand Am Series at about 2pm UK time and will last a little over 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 am

im in then andy im free that weekend
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 am

I will post more information in a separate thread about the event it will be a 50 laps of lemans with 3 cars to choose from: 1 LMP1 car, 1 LMP2 car or 1 GT2 car.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:09 am

I can make that time too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:23 am

ill see what i can do, if im free i might race. Might wait till something not high spec comes up. Might wait till abc's series comes up.
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 am

Phobes, the GT2 cars are quite easy to handle Smile just need to get used to driving at a slightly higher speed. But nothing much harder then what we're running in the GrandAm
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:59 am

And I'll try at least one race out. If you can fill the spot with some one more reliable then go ahead. But I can't guarantee I'll always be able to attend
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:29 am

once i have got the practice in the high spec cars I will race, dont want to spend 3 hours in a car that I'm not comfy racing yet. Plus i dont have much practice time at the moment either.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 am

@Jez - The endurance races will be stand alone events, so reliability will not be an issue. If you can make the event then just sign up.

Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 am

I'll try to join up in these, assuming I can get some live.
Back to top Go down
Johnbella2010

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 am

count me in pal it will be nice to do something that dont involve nascar.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 am

I'm up for some endurance racing, though would we turn damage off, as no aero in LMP cars is a little challenging to say the least, I should know, spent about an hour and half with 90% front aero damage round le mans.

Also my endurance races usually involve chasing BouFushidara for most the race Laughing
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:01 am

I'm building myself a bit of a fan club here. First Sam and now you Coyote :p
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 am

Well every racing driver needs their fan club, me and Sam are just the hardcore, we've already got our RVs parked on the infield of sunset for this weekends Grand AM
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 am

hey guys, when is the next endurance race. since I last commented I have been practicing in the R2 class cars. and im loving it, specifically using the Opel touring car. If theres nothing coming up anyone fancy running some hour long events or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.   Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endurance Race Introduction and Regulations.
Page 1 of 1