Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series

Go down 
+7
Phobes
MR 8LONDE
intraphase2011
SLR Sam 046
SLR Jacko 088
BelievedCoyote4
SLR Dalton 026
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:40 am

Hello, I wanted to make everyone aware that CCRO have entered a team into the 2012 Forza Le Mans Series. This is one of the Toughest and well known events run on Forza.

We hope to Represent CCRO and see how well we can do in there monthly endurance events.

We have entered 2 drivers into there GTE-Pro Category.

SLR Dalton 026 - JMB Ferrari 458 Italia GT2

Nitrous Smurf - JMB Ferrari 458 Italia GT2

I will be posting here with our Qualifying Results and our Race Results. I will be posting Replays and and Pictures when i can.

In 2013 i will be looking for 2 CCRO drivers to be well practiced enough and committed enough to enter this event as a second team of 2 Drivers.

Training and help will be provided by Myself and Smurf and hopefully we can start to get our selves better affiliated.

If your interested in Representing CCRO either in the Pro or Am Class please Comment Bellow and make us aware.

We will be asking you to follow the rest of the Series with us by practicing and Qualify with us without taking part in the events to Prepare For 2013.

Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:23 am

Good on you guys, your going to need great concentration for those events, but knowing you 2 you'll be beating those guys pretty soon with your pace.

I would like to say i'm interested in being part of the second team, but after my endurance showing on Sunday, I need a bit more patience and consistency first.

But if you ever need extra people to practice with count me in and maybe that consistency will come.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Definitely would like to get into this, I have 2 issues with it though...I'm not fast enough and what time do the races take place at? I have the dedication and desire to compete and represent CCRO. If you guys are offering help to get faster then I'll take you up on the offer. I think if I practice enough I can be slightly competitive with some guidance. If I'm accepted I'm open for any teammate that may wanna team up with me.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Well being fast isnt an issue as we can enter 2 drivers with the right attitude and dedication into the GTE-Amateur Category.

We are offering tuning help and training.
Racing line and Braking/Acceleration Points Guidance.
Team Management - Meaning, Everything on the forums except account sign up can be done by me. (Team Leader / Crew Chief)

We are looking for people to make 95% of races there is 14 races over 10 months (4 events complete now)

races start at 7pm on a saturday and run for 2.5 - 3.5 hours dependent on track.

@Jack - That means 2am for you i believe.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 am

Good luck with this guys. Hope you do CCRO proud.

Must admit i'm a bit jealous, it the type of racing im into, just wish i was fast enough. Sad

I will be keeping a close eye on your progress.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 am

Well thats why we are running this thread Sam - so people that dont feel fast enough can see where they would qualify and how competitive they could be.

And if they are committed enough but dont feel fast enough, the help from Myself and Smurf is available where ever possible.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:15 am

If i can help with anything or you just need people to run practice seasons with you guys, i am happy to help.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 am

Well i have done over 300 laps of Nurburgring GP full up to now since about Wednesday.

So for the next couple of days i plan on backing off a little and hopefully when i get back onto practice in a day or two i can be just as fast as when i left or even faster.

at the moment we are looking to qualify right around mid pack which is what we expected but hopefully we can practice more and it may pay off and get us in the top 7 in GTE maybe.

We are just looking to use this season as a practice and a test year and then enter next year and see just what we can do. however we will be setting goals after our first race and hoping to achieve them.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:28 am

>> Nurburgring Forum Chat <<

We are already starting to make an impression and i think a few people are anxious to see how we do Smile
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 am

sounds promising dalton looks like your going to be right in with the big boys
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 am

Best of luck, guys!
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:49 am

would love to do this but just couldn't commit Sad, good luck guys
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 am

Seeing the qualy results so far it seems that me and Dalton will be starting side by side with a 2 tenth gap between us and with about 8tenths to a second gap to the front runners. Also there are 2 people infront of us which are 2 tenths quicker than us in qualy and a almost similair situation when looking behind us although not everyone has qualified yet it does seem to be a very close and exciting race.
Results so far: http://www.forzalemans.net/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=1208
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 am

Good job Smurf, Im a little disappointed with my own efforts as i could and should have gone a little faster. However i am in a good position and have a driver i can trust in front of my for turn 1.

We will have to wait until others have qualified as it should get closer and closer as the last 15 hours of Qualifying are played out.

But all together for our first FLMS event and our first public representation for CCRO we have done more than enough to make CCRO proud Smile

Smurf and Myself - as we may start off the grid (side by side)
CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Forza121
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 am

Nice goin guys...make us proud and represent!
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 am

And don't forget to save replays for us Wink

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Well done guys, have a good one.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:31 am

I watched the 1st hour then suddenly my internet dropped and I lost connection! Damn I was enjoying that and intended to watch the entire race... Sad Where did you guys finish?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 am

Well done guys, how did you do?
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 am

Nitrous Smurf = 4th
SLR Dalton 026 = 5th

We did very well, however our strategy of pitting on lap 1 turned out to be a bad choice as after an hour of hard racing my tires where at 22% and i started to lose a little pace - not much but enough.

Even if you lose 1 tenth every lap over 20 minuets you lose a second so...

But all in all we did very well for our first run.

Hopefully next time we can match or beat our positions but that will be hard in RUF heaven Smile
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:40 pm

well done guys
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Jah not sure how much the tires affected it but anyways was fun to have been able to battle for third a little although after recieving a minor bumb and picking up damage I couldn't quite go as fast through the fast sections of the track, which might have cost me 3th along with some LMP car surprises Razz
But anyways next race gonna do a full race distance practice since at a certain point I had no idea how good my laptimes were.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:45 am

That race was great, glad I took part. Can't wait for the next one!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Well done to Green on winning the second lobby, and to Jack winning the GT Am class.

Must admit Green if I hadn't hit the wall coming out of the pits, it would of been one hell of a race. I think for the first half of the race their was only a few hundred feet between us.

How did the other guys get on?.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Ha...I won the GT AM class?? I couldn't find the standings on the website. Congrats to green and you'll get em next time Sam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series    CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CCRO - Entered the Forza Le Mans Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next