Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Ford Transit Comes to Forza Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Ford Transit Comes to Forza

Go down 
+5
MR 8LONDE
Elchupacabra515
ABLanky15
SLR Sam 046
SLR Dalton 026
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:22 am

Not sure why turn ten think this is a good idea, but hey im sure they dont either

Ford Transit Comes to Forza 53887810

Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 am

Why am i not surprised that turn 10 have come out with another car pack?.

I am so glade that this wasn't part of the season pass, this must be the worst pack so far, why would you have a Transit and a Smart car in a racing game, and to make it worst they want us to pay 560ms points for them. Mad
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:55 am

I get the feeling that maybe Top Gear thought up a few ridiculous ones to throw in to see if T10 would actually put them in game.

I'll be getting the free car, nothing more

Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 am

I desperately hope that the Lotus Cortina is the free car in that pack, I'm a huge Jim Clark fan, and the rest of the pack is worth about the same as Type 2 Diabetes.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 pm

I guess i'm the only one who is excited about this pack? lol

AMC Pacer
Ford Transit Van
Lotus Cortina
Smart ForTwo
Austin Healey

Sounds like great fun to me! If we ever end up doing a City Car series, I call the ForTwo! ....though it doesn't sound like anyone will be fighting me for it. haha
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm

thats my issue is i have to buy most of the DLC otherwise people can use the DLC in our events lol.

So not only do i have to buy the Porsche Pack, i also will be buying this pack :S

Although i hate the idea of a ford transit being in the game i may enjoy driving it from time to time.

I just wish they would do one pack dedicated to the hardcore racers on Forza 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Well to be honest after seeing this video again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQzERnxQpY8&feature=related

Almost feel like switching to one of those when they come out another thing holding me back is getting the money for a better pc since I will need to replace everything except my harddrivers and cd/dvd burner, since those new SSD are way to expensive for the amount of gigs you get though the performance is nice.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Ohh, it looks awesome Smurf. Can't find anything about release date of second instalment though :/

You don't need SSD to play that game, from the looks of it, it's not really ground breaking graphics in that game and with pc gaming there is always an option to configure settings to get best performance on your pc.
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:48 pm

jah but would be nice to put some "new" stuff in the PC, also the SSD is kicking my WD Raptors ass Very Happy . On a sidenote I do often hear that the SSD's are quite unstable atleast not as reliable as my raptor.

But something about those games atleast for project cars it was a alpha or pre-alpha build they showed so graphics might still improve.
Anyways I saw they they are releasing a build every week for the members that already payed them to test the game. Then I saw this video of gumpert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN3kd-PHFHY&feature=related
and wanted to compare it to the rl version mostly sound wise and went to this video quickly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TISygqp_3s&feature=related

A thing to take into consideration is that is build 91 (pre alpha I think) of the game now they are at build 197 and they release a build every week atm (not sure if they did so in the past aswell), but so it is quite old. So back to my point I most say the sound matches quite well the game one is way louder but that has more to do with the sound settings.
I went to several video's and checked their forums out and overall it looks promising to say the least imo. I will stop posting about this here now since it's kinda off-topic when scrolling back to the OP, but just something I wanted to share Razz

edit:
Also I just looked up the most reason build also on Spa (watch on highest quality): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAOftCa4wNA
He's using the helmet cam which is quite a cool feature seems to be abit more realistic then the in car one in general since he actually looks into the corners.
Also something even nicer Sidemirrors are actually usefull in that game !!!! heheheh
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:08 am

ford transit series FTW. would be a fun one.
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 am

Glad to see the Henessey Venom managed to make an appearance at long last. Just the Arial Atom and Caparo T1 to make an arrive and I'll be sated. Though those two will probably come along with a Robin Reliant and a Lada to balance things out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford Transit Comes to Forza   Ford Transit Comes to Forza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ford Transit Comes to Forza
Page 1 of 1