Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Hot lap challenge discussions  Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Hot lap challenge discussions

Go down 
+3
SLR Dalton 026
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Sam 046
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 am

Post here if you have any questions or just want to discuss anything to do with the HLC.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Sounds interesting, I like the format of having a championship also. Just an idea...personally I think 1 month in length may be a bit long. It does however give people ample time to run a session and post a time but I feel that after the second week many people will be waiting for the next one to start as it will feel like it's just lagging on. Could we consider having a new one every fortnight? I think having 2 per month will keep it interesting and moving along. Just a thought! Smile

Keep er rubber side down!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 am

Thanks for the feedback Jack.
I think you might be right about running each round every two weeks. The only thing is ill have to lower the prize found, but thats not a problem.
What does the rest of the forum think ?.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 am

im happy to have 1 or 2 a month, but its you thats going to have to check the replays and it depends if your going to be able to check all of the replays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:42 pm

If you have to lower the prize fund thats understandable and fine with me. I think many of us here come for the racing and the friendly competition. Post your opinions, ideas and thoughts guys so that we can help Sam and Dalton make this event a fun one for everyone!

Keep er rubber side down!

Last edited by SLR Jacko 088 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CSR Seasider
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 am

Every 2 weeks is cool by me.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:28 am

Ive changed it so each round lasts two weeks and we will have two rounds a month. I will start the first round on the first week in August.
Back to top Go down
EMW Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:14 pm

How'd everyone find the Aston? It was grippier than i imagined, although the understeer at times and easy to lock brakes wound me up Razz lol
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm

I think it's only the stock Aston that doesn't have fantastic brakes lol. But so long as u stay off the curbs and go easy on the throttle it wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I thought the Aston was surprising. It was more fun to drive than I expected.
Back to top Go down
ReNeGaDe120269

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi chaps , quick question . I have do afew laps on the HLC on Silverstone , but had afew problems with my internet yesterday 14/08/11 . So i couldn`t get my time logged on the site before cut off . Can i still put my time up , if not i understand , BLOODY BROADBAND Sad

Regards Kenny
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi kenny.

Go ahead and post you time this time, but next time i will have to say no.

i hope its a good 1.
Back to top Go down
ReNeGaDe120269

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Cheers for letting me put my time up Dalton , their was exchange works in sale on sunday .

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
S4D4M H0U54NE

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 am

Am i orite to join this fella's when the next one starts or am i to late.cheers
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:30 am

Yes, its open to all members of CCRO. Just sign up
Back to top Go down
S4D4M H0U54NE

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 am

Spot on Cool
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 pm

HLC Week 3 / 2008 Audi R8 @ Suzuka West

So far have run a time of 1:22.718
Still gonna try to beat it before I submit my lap.

Nice car/track combo this week Sam...tks!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:22 am

I'm glad you like them Jack Smile

Not sure what a good time is yet, as iv not run a fast lap yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot lap challenge discussions    Hot lap challenge discussions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot lap challenge discussions
Page 1 of 1