Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Go down 
+11
Murder mau5 666
SLR Smokey 032
Dibdab
GitchiManidoo
SLR Sam 046
Faules Haus
BelievedCoyote4
asmmargod
SLR Dalton 026
ABLanky15
SLR Jacko 088
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Yeah I know Robie's bloody quick, in race 1 he was catching me up towards the end! I'm loving all the car designs as well. Jack, try to refrain from spinning on the warm up lap next time Razz
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks for great race to all.

And sorry for hitting there you on last corner Jacko, your car had some gfx glitch, half of it was under the track, or you were floating above track.

Overall really enjoyable event with good atmosphere during the race (and qualification) Smile

*Gitchi
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 am

Ha...it wasn't only the practice lap, I also spun on like lap 7 of the 1st race! No worries Gitchi it happens and doesn't bother me at all. Next time just let me know you're there and want the position and I'll concede it if I think I'm holding you up.
Great race all in all guys...excellent way to start the new season of events!

Keep er rubber side down!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am

aah, that's not so good Jacko, you need some practace with the simulation steering Smile

What sort of lap times are you guys running around Tsukuba?
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 am

Yea...like I said before, the car and I are don't seem to agree on things!
Haven't run any laps there yet...will be on in a bit to do some.
Back to top Go down
SLR Smokey 032
SLR Smokey 032

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:46 am

I have been doing some practicing on Tsukuba Short and i have so far a best time of 0:47.636 ill be on today for practice for MINI's and ALMS Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.CCRO.co.uk
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:07 am

Strangely enough I was consistantly getting 48.6 seconds after 30 laps, beforehand I couldn't put many good ones together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 am

Smokey's using a controller !!!??? WTF man !! Respect goes out to all you guys.

Right, in that case I need help with tuning then or something, anyone ??? Anyone ???????????

Back to the drawing board.

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:33 am

I will help where ever i can. And also i think it comes down to whoever practices most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Smokey 032
SLR Smokey 032

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 am

I can help you out Robie but my internet is playing up, its the internet hub outside thats broken and i need to wait till they fix it otherwise ill just keep disconnecting then reconnecting every 2 mins Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:48 pm

I had a problem like that a few months ago Smokey, it only took Virgin 2 weeks to sort it. How good are they?? (that was sarcasm, lol) I was getting mid 48's last night on Tsukuba. Saying that, Tsukuba is not one of my strongest tracks. but I would be honoured if either of you could look at my tune and give me some pointers. Tuning is definitely not one of my strong points. scratch
Back to top Go down
SLR Smokey 032
SLR Smokey 032

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:53 pm

No probs m8, i sent you a Friend Request on XBOX invite me to a party or something when you get on Smile
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:23 am

aah, Robie at least you have some skill in tuning. It's all gobbledy gook to me!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 am

If anybody fancies some practice tonight I should be online, feel free to join me/invite me Smile
Back to top Go down
HaZzLe P15
HaZzLe P15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:16 am

i would but i cant get on today:(
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:33 am

Looking forward to the next race, fingers crossed I've sorted my internet problems. Though there's not much room for error around this track.

Glad you like the car design Jacko, same she didn't get to see the light of day in race 1. Regarding qualifying I can't make the sessions as don't get back from work til 7, so will have to ask for seperate session, though a little more practice is needed first.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 am

friday at about 9 ok pal ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:23 pm

ABLanky15 wrote:
aah, Robie at least you have some skill in tuning. It's all gobbledy gook to me!

Skill in tuning you say?? Ask smokey about my tuning mate lol. I think he had to redo the whole lot. haha
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:14 am

Haha, the only parts I understand are ride height and aero, and I can do a little gearing.

If you were running that tune last race then that could be why you weren't so quick! Wink

I should be on for qualifying at 5, need to get it out of the way! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:38 am

Diffs are pretty easy too:

Front diff:
Accel - I normally use between 25% and 50% - use as much as you can to get good drive out of turns without promoting understeer.
Decel - Always Zero!

Rear Diff:
Accel - Generally higher, I'd say from 40% to 70%, for better drive from the corners and better handling when the grip runs out. Not too high though, as it makes the car prone to powersliding.
Decel - I use a low decel, but no lower than 20%. Anything lower than 10% usually has the rear skittering on turn-in. Some drivers may prefer a high decel, but it does decrease turn-in response.

Brakes are also easy - just set the balance and power to minimise stopping distances while allowing turn-in (for trail-braking). Don't go too far though - high pressures lead to easier locking.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:06 am

Sorry Dalton for not getting back to you sooner, I should be around on Friday at 9 for some qualifying,
Back to top Go down
SLR Smokey 032
SLR Smokey 032

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:52 am

Nice Coyote hope you can join this time Smile
Back to top Go down
Antonio Phoenix
Antonio Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:56 am

Man after all the good talk I hope I can get in on the next dirt/ forza events. Really sad i missed out. let me know when something arises, At least I made a team car design! haha
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Hey Antonio didn't you sign up for the mini event? We've only had one race so far so you can still jump in on the next one! Talk to Dalton he'll sort you out.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 am

Not sure if I'll make the qualifying at 7, I might need to do a later session if any mods are on later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next