Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 7 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+11
Elchupacabra515
Phobes
HMFIC Green
Nitrous Smurf
SLR Sam 046
BouFushidara
GitchiManidoo
ABLanky15
CocoasaurusRex
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Dalton 026
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:21 am

yeah, i always post my pictures online, ill make sure that some make it to here. And yeah congrats don, 1 race 1 win.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 am

Tks Phobes, I look forward to seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 am

not as much as I look forward to taking them Razz
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:01 am

Congrats to Jack and Donpost Smile

And again, sorry for ramming you on Tsukuba, Sam... stupid, stupid mistake Sad
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 am

Well done to Jack on his win, and donpost for his first race and victory!

My car is now pink, as requested. No excuses for not seeing it next week! Wink
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:26 am

Thanks all it was good fun Very Happy

Sorry for whoever it was I blocked off the line when I forgot how to change gear Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 am

Great racing everyone some really close racing throughout the pack (a little too close at times) and a great first win by donpost in his rookie start, I think Smurf may have a challenger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Congratulation's to Jack and donpost for their wins.

must say some very close racing in both races. I was very happy with the result at Indy seeing as i hate the track.

Race two was not so good, got involved in the first bend bump, but that's racing. I'm sorry for hitting Boufushidara (twice) espesally the last bend, when i saw you make the move on Coyote, and ran wide i had to go for it, i didn't realise you had came back to the track. My bad. Embarassed

Last edited by SLR Sam 046 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Tks for the congrats guys... Smile

Sam I thought you were gonna have me at the end of Indy, I almost got stuck on the infield in the last turn. How much would that have sucked for me?? lol
You ran a great race for not liking that track very much!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 pm

When i saw you get that low on the last turn i must admit i thought it was the end for both of us.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:09 pm

I dropped down to the inside in hopes of blocking the corner because you were getting so close and catching me up, luckily I managed to catch it before I hit the grass.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 am

Hopefully next week I won't wreck my car within the first few laps so I can actually race with come of you!
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 pm

It's cool Sam, it happens Smile And down the start finish straight was no biggy. You were going to pip me at the last no matter what. Sorry to coyote. I didn't mean to get it so wrong man. Glad it didn't affect you.

Congrats to the winners Smile and this is turning out to be a great series
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm

I agree that this is becoming another epic series for CCRO, if I have a complaint it's only a small one, could we please focus more on starting the races on time. For the last 2 weeks the starts have been 20-30 minutes late not too mention the time it takes to set up the 2nd lobby. I know the lag in the 2nd lobby is nobody's fault and it's out of our control but we have to take that into consideration when we start the initial race. The races are scheduled for a 5pm start, we should be in the lobby by 4:50pm and on the track and qualifying by 5:10pm...no later unless someone has specifically requested that we wait a few extra minutes for them on said week. I'm kinda getting a bit tired of waiting for people to stop chatting about non-racing topics before we get started and I can only assume that I'm not the only one. If you want to chat about new games or any other topic please do it after the race or on your own time. We all show up to race...let's get back on track and save the irrelevant chatter for after the races.
I'm sorry if I sound like a wet blanket guys but some of us are busy and others have very different time zones.
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:46 pm

I would like to see it like this 4:50pm quali starts no matter how many people are there if only 2 there, well then they do quali for first and second and other can just start the order they joined the lobby. Because I agree with Jack about it costing too much time. So therefore it's better to be more strickt like this because at first when I joined it was +/- 5min and now it seems to be ok to wait up to 30min for people.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 am

Im sorry, but the last two comments are a little bit out of line guys. You should have come directly too me, rather than possibly make a member or two feel really Sh*t about them self. (when they have no reason to)

We have members in different areas and that have different patterns of life. If we can wait for 10 minutes and have another one of our Dedicated members in our races, then i think its something we should do.

As for not the waiting too long thing? I Kinda feel like thats a dig at me guys.
I have full control over the lobby and i say when we start so no one else is fit for the blame lol. I am sorry if anyone feels like we are waiting too long, but if i know someone has finished work and rushed home and sat straight down to start one of our races and his disc then decides it just wont read, i believe the right thing to do is give him an extra 5 minutes.

I do not wait for people who have not requested it and i do not wait for people that have been online for a long enough time to have been ready and in the lobby. I treat everybody in the same way and have made changes to the forums for everyone within a Difficult Time zone or Schedule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:16 am

Whoa buddy...I wasn't making a dig at anyone and I specifically said that waiting for 5 or 10 minutes for someone when requested is completely acceptable. It's the kicking back and having totally irrelevant conversations between 2 or 3 people in the lobby while the other 10 to 12 of us are sitting there waiting to start. That was the issue and I was in no way pointing fingers or saying that we weren't willing to wait for a dedicated member who rushes home from work to join us online. I (we) appreciate their efforts, dedication and attendance. We have come to you before with this matter and you resolved it quickly by starting on time when nobody had requested for us to wait and we were very happy with the way you took care of it. I was only asking if we could possibly get back to that and enjoy what we came to do in the first place and that's race. I posted it here online just to let everyone know that the majority of us are waiting while 2 or 3 people are chatting away. I figured you (Dalton) where just being polite and didn't want to cut anyone off in mid sentence to get things going. My post wasn't a dig at you at all...more so just a friendly reminder to all that there are some of us that want to get started on time for various reasons. I for one am looking at a 1am start on a Sunday night, with the chatting and tardiness that seems more prevelant every week it's more like a 1:30am start and around 2:30am to 3am by the time the session is over. As I said some of us are busy and some of us have different time zones but we all show up on time and are ready to race. I'm truly sorry if my post offended you or any others, it was not at all my intention and I felt it was more of a public issue involving everyone in the lobby and not you specifically. I would like to repeat...not a dig...don't mind waiting 5 mins for a member request...wasn't trying to offend anyone. You know me pal, I'm quite easy going and understanding. I just feel that some times there are more of us waiting while a few of us are having conversations, hell I'm probably even guilty of it myself from time to time and I wish we could just get back on track that's all. Another reason why I posted here and didnt come to you in private is that it involves the entire lobby and their opinions and feedback are valuable, if someone (like Smurf) wanted to add their 2 cents then they could and are welcome to. Didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers!
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 am

That fine, it just came across a little bit vague and i didnt want anyone leaving due to what had been said. I agree that when we are all there we need to just keep chatter to a minimum in the lobby so that i can make sure everyone is there and ready and so we can start ASAP.

I just didnt want people thinking that we wouldn't wait for them if they where going to be running a little late.

Smile Didnt mean to accuse anyone of actually trying to upset anyone just wanted to get the point that we will wait for a short while so long as i know and have confirmed they are definitely going to be online and in the lobby at a reasonable time.

Thank you for clearing that up jack Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 am

Well for me it's just this, I come from playing WoW and when the guild there said we gonna do that dungeon/instamce/raid at for example 17:00 then it means at 17:00 we are all ready and entering and thus starting. There if someone was running 5min too late they got replaced (and actually most guilds have/had that rule when I was playing there). So I am used to those standards when starting times are annouced.
Not saying it should be that strict on Forza but eventhough I haven't been here long yet, but so far I have seen that there's quite some time lost on waiting and it seemed like it got more to me from the period when I joined to now. I know people got other stuff to do aswell but maybe the starting times should be altered then so that everyone should make it on time. Therefore I would like to see something like quali starts at this time +/- 5min, so that the starting time would have some more meaning and that you can have a beter indication when the event is finished, because there ain't only stuff people have/need to do before the event starts, but some people need to do stuff after it aswell.
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:47 am

On a lighter note, has anyone run any laps yet? Best I can do is a 1:29.555 on Silverstone International.
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 am

are we running the stone next?? i like the stone Very Happy. national is so much better though. should check the calendar and do some practicing
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 am

We're doing the international, after Road Atlanta
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:54 am

national is still better Sad. and i think road Atlanta is one of my least favorite tracks in the world
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 am

Copse is probably my favourite corner in the game. National is good apart from the second to last turns, the kinda double left hander. On other layouts its fine but on National it's impossible to get perfect, for me anyway Very Happy

I think Road Atlanta Full should suit the Challenger Cool
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 am

I love Road Atlanta, it's great in the BTCC series we do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next