Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+14
GregorMcRally
LSO Bor
CocoasaurusRex
RING A DING Dez
Nitrous Smurf
Quirkification
BelievedCoyote4
SLR Sam 046
BouFushidara
GitchiManidoo
SLR Jacko 088
ABLanky15
MR 8LONDE
SLR Dalton 026
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:11 am

The time is here Guys Smile

Everything is now in place for this event. All you have to do now is sign up.

On a scale of 1 - 10, How excited are you about this event ?

My answer would be a 10.

Get signed up guys.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:00 am

Hello guys.

I need an advertisement for Forza Motorsports forums to advertise CCRO and the DTM series.
I am willing to pay 5 million CR for the advert i post on FM.net

Please post any suggestions to me on the forum in a private message and see if we can get us some new members:)
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:21 am

Before anything else, I just want to say bravo to Dalton. It's amazing the amount of time, effort and detail that you put into this stuff just so we can have a great time racing while really giving very little to you in return. So thanks, man!

I can't say I follow the DTM series the way I follow the ALMS. I really know next to nothing about DTM if i'm being honest. Although, when I read the series calendar and saw that our first race won't be taking place for just over 1 month, I was quite disappointed...so I guess that must mean my excitement level would have to be an 8 or so. Laughing

I like the pit stop format for this series. Two stops, but the window does allow us to have our own pit strategy to some extent. It will make things very interesting, thats for sure.

I'm sad to see the traditional qualification sessions scrapped, but I suppose if so few were actually qualifying, it was a waste of your time to set up a room twice a week even before the race.

The prize money sure will make it a very competitive series as it gets near the end of the calendar, and the bonus (All 16 CCRO DTM paints) for making all six races is a very nice touch.

See you guys on the track!

P.S. Yes, I went with the Playboy car...and yes, it is because there is still a part of me that is 14 years old. Laughing

Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 am

I'm pretty excited about this event, I'd say an 8 or a 9

Though I prefer racing the lower class cars this will be my first time properly racing the DTM cars, so I'm really looking forward to it! This should be a good series, as long as we have plenty of us regularly turning up!

I'm going to apologise in advance for hitting anyone, Jacko experienced my inexperience in these cars yesterday(sorry Jack!).

Also, as Mr 8ONDE said, thanks Andy for putting so much time into the cars and sorting everything out for us!

The qualifying was ignored as there is no incentive to do it, in the first BTCC series didn't we get points for qualifying? Maybe that could be an incentive to do it in later series!

I'm happy for there to be money as long as people don't start bending the rules to try and get in the top 3, I'd hate to see something like that happen to us.

I'll be looking for my first proper win this series, though I doubt I'll be quick enough in these cars!
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:38 am

I'm going with a very strong 9 on this one. I've been waiting for some time now to run in an R-class series and am elated about it! I say a strong 9 because I really do enjoy running qualifying sessions and am sad to see it go. I understand why it's been omitted but still sad none the less. Qualifying is an exciting time for me, I like the competition and it's nice to see where we rank from track to track, it also makes the whole event seem more realistic. Don't get me wrong though...seriously excited to get this event going and that's where the strong 9 comes in.

Of course I'd also like to acknowledge Dalton once again on the fine work done and the great efforts that he puts forth to make this all possible...(a little ego stroke for ya there pal... Wink )...lol
Anyways, all kidding aside serious tks Andy.

Lanky, you better be sorry you little punk, you hit me like 4 times in 2 sessions!!
Haha...jokes bud, its all good. I know you well enough to know that you are one of the cleanest drivers I've had the pleasure to run with and a public apology is welcomed and appreciated but not necessary. You're a good driver and I fully realize it's accidental. No worries!

Really looking forward to this one guys, let's get signed up and show some dedication to the event and take part until the end...no matter what happens on the track in terms of finishes and points lets complete the series with a strong showing from start to finish!

See ya all on the track....good luck!
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:28 am

7 Sign ups in 3 hours WooW Smile

Thank you guys for the comments.

I just mainly wanted to say i take every comment seriously i would like to offer a solution to the qualifying sessions.

If everyone post a time that is most convenient for them to run a qualifying session on wednesdays and fridays.

That way if we get alot of people can do roughly the same time we can arrange for admin to be online.

Also if i do bring back qualifying, everyone who does attend and qualify will receive 2 points towards the driver standings.

Please fill out this form to help us try and sort something out.
Wednesday and Friday only. Please Post in U.K Time Zone

Day :
Time :

Thank you guys
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:28 am

Day : Friday
Time : 8pm
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 am

Day: Friday
Time 8PM
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:47 am

Day: Friday
Time 8PM

I am flexible though.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Day : Friday but Flexible
Time : 8pm UK time works out to be 4am my time so I'm going to say 4pm UK time...lol
Maybe we could do the same as before as well where as if an admin is online and they dont mind running a qualifying session we can do them when we have time if we cant make the scheduled time.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Day: Wednesday or Friday
Time: 10PM
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 am

Day: Wednesday
Time: 10 pm
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Don't mind running qualifying on a Friday at 8pm, or any time if I'm on line, but I will not be able to run sessions at 10pm due to working early shifts.

Just found this footage on you tube, its of the car that I'm running in the series. Hope it not a bad oman!
Look at some of the still pictures at the end pale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YelodRFABH0
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I can run a session at ten for the people on a -4 -5 or -6 time difference

Who wouldnt be able to make friday at 5pm, friday at 8pm or friday at 10pm?

Friday 5pm with SLR Jacko 088
Friday 8pm with sky blue sam 67
Friday 10pm with SLR Dalton 026
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 am

Really pumped for this event, liking the new main picture on the forum,

Regarding qualifying my preference would be Wednesday, any time after 7pm, but can do Fridays but will be hit and miss when i'm able to make it.

But one thought I had was running the 15 min qualy before the race, as in the mini season many people dropped out of qualy as the season went on and maybe people got put off racing in the actual event when they knew they couldn't make qualy in the week and had to start from the back.

Or if we stick to daltons original plan for grid line up, I just mention this as it would be better to sacrifice qualy for more regular drivers.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 am

I think what I have posted above may be rendered useless, as have just seen daltons latest post
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am

So would you be able to get on for one of them times each week pal ??
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 am

I should be able to make the qualy slots other than the 5pm one, but will probably miss the occasional one,

Again kudos on the event looking to be a good start for the new year
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 am

ok pal dont forget if you know you are going to miss a qualifying then grab an administrator and ask to run it earlier Smile
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am

ok will give heads if can't make a friday and see if another day is ok, otherwise I will start from the back, which I don't mind as its always fun trying to make your way through the field, instead of trying to hold somebody back for 27 laps but failing on the last lap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:49 am

I'm happy to run qualifying at any time Mon-fri after 10pm and before 2am my time, earlier than that on weekends. Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:30 am

i believe thats 3 - 7 pm U.K time Zone
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:15 am

With day light savings I believe there is an 8 hour difference at the moment which would make it 2-6pm Mon to Fri.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 am

So

Administrator...........Day..................Time

SLR Jacko 088......Monday - Friday......2pm - 6pm
sky blue sam........Friday....................8pm - 9pm
SLR Dalton 026.....Most days..............9pm - 12am

Back to top Go down
Quirkification
Quirkification

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:52 pm

I just wanted to say that I am super excited for this series. I have been taking a short break from Forza in preparation of this series. I am going to be taking this very seriously, yet only wish to overall finish the top 6.

I am Super excited for this series, I plan on making my own tunes for each track and running trial endurance races to figure out pit strategy. I hope everyone else in the series is going to take the series as serious or half as serious as I plan to.

I still do not know my qualifying time, as I am going to change my schedule to be able to run this series. But this will be great fun for everyone.

Closely rated cars in endurance races. <3

See you all on the track(s)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next