Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Top Gear Challenge Nights Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Top Gear Challenge Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CSR Joss 155
Team Leader

PostSubject: Top Gear Challenge Nights   Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

XBOX: FORZA 3: Top Gear Challenge
Thursday 28th July 2011

Logistics:
Several races over 1 night. Party chat opens at 8:00pm for car specifications. All participants will have 1 hour to build their machine according to the specifications provided and paint it before the racing lobby begins at 9:00pm. You can be awarded up to 8 points per race. The first event will always be a drag race. Subsequent positions will be decided by lobby points. Theses will be reverse order so the less points you have means the higher up the grid you will be in the next race. You will not be awarded for DNF's. You will be allowed to build 1 tune only. Multiple tunes for different race types will not be permitted.

Cars, Classes and limitations:
This will be prepared on the night of the event by the host. If this proves successful then each week will have a different host who will decide the car specs.

Rules & Regulations:
This will be FULL CONTACT racing, collisions and damage will be set to simulation mode. Your racing strategy should be considerate and you should race in a way that you would treat your own car on the track. No barging or pushing people off the track or deliberately using people as cushions in the corners etc. If any of this is observed and persists, the game will be taken back to the lobby and a vote will be made to remove you from the entire event for that night.
If you do push somebody off the track as a result of your inability to race properly e.g., excessive late braking into the back of somebody, thus causing them to fly off the circuit. Then you are expected to let the person who you pushed off re-join the track and re-gain the position you took from them, even if this means other cars pass you whilst you are waiting. Obviously with it being a contact race people will get bumped around, keep it as clean as possible and don’t take the piss out of other racers. Also, when racing, you are to race on the circuit, you are not allowed to take short cuts and miss sections of the track. If this is observed, you will have 5 points deducted from your total accumulation. Replays will be saved for viewing from the Hosts if any incidents occur. Also a new rule which is being introduced: If you are about to be lapped by a competitor in the lead, you are to keep to the LEFT hand side of the track as much as possible and allow them to pass.
If you do not agree with the above rules then you are not welcome to race in the event.
If you are interested in taking part in this event please register with me by sending me a PM. Unfortunately there are only 8 places available so you will have to be quick if you want in. If you are registered but cannot make the event please try to inform me as soon as possible as I would then be able to replace your position for that weeks event with someone who may be waiting for an opening.
My gamer tag is CSR Joss 155 so add me up .

This week will be hosted by CSR Joss 155.
It would be nice to see some new faces too from the social group.

Confirmed drivers:

CSR Joss 155
Vengeance Inc
CSR Seasider
CSR dog
Rusty EMW
VxR Dazza
CSR Celadon
LBR Chewy

reserve

RaceProUK
Back to top Go down
CSR Joss 155
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Challenge Nights   Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Final results for TGC.

Congrats to Rusty for the win.
Team results:
Red: CSR 121 (note: seasider had to drop out with sound issues
Yellow: The world 194

Top Gear Challenge Nights 2705ac5d
Back to top Go down
EMW Rusty

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Challenge Nights   Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Win Smile

Put me an LBR Chewy down for next one please
Back to top Go down
CSR Joss 155
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Challenge Nights   Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Thursday 11th Aug 2011

Logistics:
Several races over 1 night. Party chat opens at 8:00pm for car specification. All participants will have 1 hour to build their machine according to the specification provided and paint it before the racing lobby begins at 9:00pm. You can be awarded up to 8 points per race. The first race will always be a drag. Subsequent positions will be decided by lobby points. Theses will be reverse order so the less points you have means the higher up the grid you will be in the next race. You will not be awarded for DNF's. You will be allowed to build 1 tune only. Multiple tunes for different race types will not be allowed.
Cars, Class and limitations
This will be prepared on the night by the host. If this proves successful then each week will have a different host who will decide the car specs.
Rules & Regulations
This will be FULL CONTACT racing, collisions will be on and damage on simulation. Your racing strategy should be considerate and race in a way you would treat your own car on the track. No barging or pushing people off the track, using people as cushions in the corners deliberately etc. If any of this is observed and persists, the game will be taken back to the lobby and a vote will be made to remove you from game and the night.
If you do push somebody off the track from a result in your in-competence to race correctly e.g., excessively late braking into the back of somebody, thus causing them to fly off the circuit. Then you are to let the person who you pushed off re-join the track and re-gain the position you took from them, even if this means other cars pass you whilst you are waiting. Obviously with it being a contact race people will get bumped around, just don’t take the ****. Also, when racing, you are to race on the circuit, you are not to take short cuts and miss sections of the track. If this is observed, you will have 5 points deducted from your total accumulation. Replays will be saved for after viewing from the Host's. Also a new rule which is being introduced: If you are about to be lapped by a competitor in the lead, you are to keep to the LEFT hand side of the track as much as possible and allow them to pass.
If you do not agree with the above rules, do not race.
Please register your interest in this with me by sending me a PM. Unfortunately there are only 8 places available so you will have to be quick if you want in. Please try and let me know if you can’t make it as I will be able to fill the spot with someone else.

This week will be hosted by Rusty EMW
It would be nice to see some new faces too from the social group

Confirmed

Rusty EMW
LBR Chewy
CSR Joss 155
SLR Dalton 026
EMW BriSCA
WTB Mr Yellow
Vengeance Inc
SLR RacePro 149
Back to top Go down
CSR Joss 155
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Challenge Nights   Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

4 Teams of 2 in new and old versions of the same marque.

Team Chevy 120 Well done Brisca and Rusty
Team Renault 103
Team BMW 72
Team Honda 34

Top Gear Challenge Nights Bfc1e75c
Back to top Go down
CSR Joss 155
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Challenge Nights   Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Thursday 25th August 2011

Logistics:
Several races over 1 night. Party chat opens at 8:00pm for car specification. All participants will have 1 hour to build their machine according to the specification provided and paint it before the racing lobby begins at 9:00pm. You can be awarded up to 8 points per race. The first race will always be a drag. Subsequent positions will be decided by lobby points. Theses will be reverse order so the less points you have means the higher up the grid you will be in the next race. You will not be awarded for DNF's. You will be allowed to build 1 tune only. Multiple tunes for different race types will not be allowed.
Cars, Class and limitations
This will be prepared on the night by the host. If this proves successful then each week will have a different host who will decide the car specs.
Rules & Regulations
This will be FULL CONTACT racing, collisions will be on and damage on simulation. Your racing strategy should be considerate and race in a way you would treat your own car on the track. No barging or pushing people off the track, using people as cushions in the corners deliberately etc. If any of this is observed and persists, the game will be taken back to the lobby and a vote will be made to remove you from game and the night.
If you do push somebody off the track from a result in your in-competence to race correctly e.g., excessively late braking into the back of somebody, thus causing them to fly off the circuit. Then you are to let the person who you pushed off re-join the track and re-gain the position you took from them, even if this means other cars pass you whilst you are waiting. Obviously with it being a contact race people will get bumped around, just don’t take the ****. Also, when racing, you are to race on the circuit, you are not to take short cuts and miss sections of the track. If this is observed, you will have 5 points deducted from your total accumulation. Replays will be saved for after viewing from the Host's. Also a new rule which is being introduced: If you are about to be lapped by a competitor in the lead, you are to keep to the LEFT hand side of the track as much as possible and allow them to pass.
If you do not agree with the above rules, do not race.
Please register your interest in this with me by sending me a PM. Unfortunately there are only 8 places available so you will have to be quick if you want in. Please try and let me know if you can’t make it as I will be able to fill the spot with someone else.

This week will be hosted by CSR Joss 155
It would be nice to see some new faces too from the social group

Confirmed

SLR Dalton 026
CSR Joss 155
CSR Dog
TIR Rookie 024
CSR seasider
Vengeance Inc
CSR Dobby
Dukedastardly

Results Team jag take the win with 109 points. Duke and Andy were flying in those R3 cars!

2nd fezza 91
3rd Porka 76
4th BMW 44
Top Gear Challenge Nights B9ca3ef3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Challenge Nights   Top Gear Challenge Nights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Gear Challenge Nights
Page 1 of 1