Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Discussions Page  - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Discussions Page

Go down 
+14
CocoasaurusRex
SLR Sam 046
BouFushidara
asmmargod
shark1217
THEshat3r3dsoul
MR 8LONDE
AuzzyEnforcer
SLR Smokey 032
Faules Haus
HaZzLe P15
Scotty 510
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Shark1217 -

Im sorry but I have no other option than to ban you from this race series. You will be able to sign up to the next set of events (january) providing you have read and understand all of our general / series rule and have a clear understanding between what is the correct way to behave in a series and what is not.

Reason's for Banning from ALMS:

1) You had multiple incidents with a number of drivers in the short amount of time in the event, none of which i feel where intentional and where down to driver inexperience, but yet you failed to apologize for damaging anybody's car.

2) The disregard for my continued request for you to mute your microphone whilst you have a very loud conversation with a friend (not on xbox)

3) Putting other peoples races in danger by driving the wrong way on the track in order to enter the pit because it was closer than going around the track the correct way. (this was discovered upon review of the replay)

If you Believe that you do not deserve to be banned from this event, then you can appeal my decision and ask that the replay be reviewed by other members of the Administration team or other members on the forum and ask for opinions which are not my own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
shark1217

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Well this is unfortunate, but whats done is done. Hopefully see you guys again.
Back to top Go down
asmmargod
asmmargod

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Was fun lads even though I spent most of the time trying to get out of the way of everyone else Wink had massive problems with my car in last chicane and heading towards the pit straight. Apologize if I caused anyone some problems. Also sorry for not having a mic but I couldn't find the feffing thing as my partenr did some moving about in our lounge and she can't remember where she out some of my stuff (women, eh?).
Gotta spend a bit more time setting up the car to my liking.
BTW, I won't be able to do qualy sessions as it's too early for me really. I don't mind starting from the back really. It's a long race, loads of things can happen =-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kffonline.co.uk
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 am

Apologies to my team for missing yesterdays practise event. Couldn't get away in time to get back and run with every one Sad
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

Hey guys I really enjoyed racing everyone on the weekend it was awsome until I magically reversed it into the wall hahaha I left the race because the car was undrivable and I got everything I needed to know about the car and you guys cheers can't wait till the next race all pumped up for it
Back to top Go down
THEshat3r3dsoul

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:34 am

when is the qualifying for Indianapolis?
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Thursdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 7pm
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:03 am

I don't think I will be able to make the qualifying times. Is it OK if I just start from the back?.
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:16 am

SLR Dalton 026 wrote:

So that's Saturday at 2pm U.S. eastern time. Correct?
Back to top Go down
THEshat3r3dsoul

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 am

hey dalton, is there any way i can qualify in an hour or is it too late?

edit: nvm i thought today was saturday Razz

Last edited by THEshat3r3dsoul on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:13 am

CocoasaurusRex wrote:
SLR Dalton 026 wrote:

So that's Saturday at 2pm U.S. eastern time. Correct?

Yes, we are 5 hours behind them.
Back to top Go down
THEshat3r3dsoul

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:19 am

is there anyone here who can help me fix my connection so i can join the lobby? sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. when i go play mw3 it says my nat is open, so shouldn't that mean i can play with anyone?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:49 am

Try going to Xbox>Network Settings, then select your connection type, wired or wireless. When you're there select "Test Xbox LIVE connection". That always fixes any connection problems i'm having. Failing that try resetting your router by turning it off for 30 seconds then restarting it.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Hey guys,

I just wanted to apologize to everyone (especially my teammates) for missing the Indianapolis GP race today. I screwed up my time zones and thought the race started an hour later than it did. I did watch most of the race though, I missed out on some great racing. What a finish in P1. And The GT2 battle was great all the way through. It's gonna be a great series in all 3 classes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Just a small request, can you all keep the unnecessary radio chat down. I may be only speaking for myself, but some people do need to concentrate when racing, especially with these types of cars, and it doesn't help when there is constant chat about stuff that is unnecessary. It's called manners and respect to your fellow racers guys. I'll admit I turned my headset off toward the end of the race. With the chat and the fact that my finger locked up and I was in a lot of pain from it (finger locked around 30-40 mins into race, was trying to use middle finger. Epic Fail) I could no longer continue, even though I did give it all I had. That is why I parked up on the banking well out the way. Sorry to my team mates. I'll not be practicing mini's next week before racing, that's for certain.

Other than that looked like a damn good race.

Just give a little consideration to others, please.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:54 am

Robie

I am afraid it is a little bit unfair to ask people not to talk to each other during a two hour race. We are all here to meet mature people we can race and chat with, I understand your concern and I don't mind you turning your mic down or even off. But I do encourage chat and banter during the races as it makes the events.

Like I said I understand and respect the fact that you find it hard to concentrate with people chatting, and I may just be speaking for myself. But I really enjoy the chat and banter, its the only difference between racing with people and racing with AI.
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:55 am

Shame you couldn't carry on man. We were having a pretty good race Smile would of kept me entertained. On another note, where do we get to see the driver and team standings. Also how do we report a complaint from the race?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:53 am

I'll get the standings done later tonight or early tomorrow - they'll be ready long before qualifying opens for Laguna Seca. As for complaints, it's easy: either send a PM to one of the officials, speak to us on Live, or make a suitable post on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Murder mau5 666

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:46 am

I donated some time to an Eco race at le mans today. My BMW went for 1 hour and 33 minutes before my gas light turned on. 22 laps. For mandatory pit stops, foe le mans, I think one mandatory stop at about 40 minutes in?? Then cars will need to pit at 2 hours 10 minutes. Give or take and then a 50 minutes blast till the end. All assuming that gt2 cars have the best fuel milage
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:48 am

I don't think there are any mandatory pits stops for the finale at Le Mans. Pit strategy will be 100% up to the drivers, if i'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:56 pm

SLR Dalton 026 wrote:
Robie

I am afraid it is a little bit unfair to ask people not to talk to each other during a two hour race. We are all here to meet mature people we can race and chat with, I understand your concern and i don't mind you turning your mic down or even off. But i do encourage chat and banter during the races as it makes the events.

Like i said i understand and respect the fact that you find it hard to concentrate with people chatting, and i may just be speaking for my self. But i really enjoy the chat and banter, its the only difference between racing with people and AI.

Ok, it's your race series, we will just have agree to disagree. The lobbies is were the chat should be left. The track is were the racing is, and not being able to hear on track incidents because of unnecessary chat, in my opinion is inconsiderate. For this reason I'll not be continuing with this series. All drivers should be given consideration.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:17 pm

All drivers are Given consideration, which is why I said you have permission to have your mic off. CCRO is a place of fun and I understand your point of view, but I think I speak on behalf of at least 90% of the drivers here when I say the races wouldn't be quite as much fun without the chatter.

I am always listening out for and putting race relevant chat well before and above any banter, I do not frown upon banter and as I have said previously chatter is encouraged.

I am sorry you feel so strongly on the matter as I feel you have been a great addition to the forum. But unless my understanding of what the members want from CCRO is incorrect, I won't be asking people not to talk during the races.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Hmm...sad to see ya go Robie. As Dalton stated you are a nice addition to the forum and you're bloody fast too! It was great racing with you pal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:38 pm

I didn't mean to sound like I'm leaving all together, just the ALMS. I need total concentration when racing these types of cars, and though it would be easy enough to turn my head set off when racing, I understand the need to have it on to listen for faster guys like yourselves overtaking me or if there is an incident on track (probably me spinning yet again). Sorry if I sound like I'm whining, I'm not, I'm just not good enough without the concentration. I do enjoy listening to the banter, I'd join in if I could.

I'll still be racing in the mini's, I don't need as much concentration, and the headset isn't as important in that series.

As long as you'll still have me racing , you ain't gettin rid of me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:53 am

Well that's good to hear pal, tks for sticking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussions Page
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next