Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Discussions Page  - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Discussions Page

Go down 
+14
CocoasaurusRex
SLR Sam 046
BouFushidara
asmmargod
shark1217
THEshat3r3dsoul
MR 8LONDE
AuzzyEnforcer
SLR Smokey 032
Faules Haus
HaZzLe P15
Scotty 510
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:59 am

I'm terrified of you two in GT2 along that never ending back straight Sad
Auzzy, I can give you a hand if you want with tuning. I know what it's like having a car you can't do anything with
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 pm

With having this past weekend off, it feels like we haven't had a race in forever. How are everyones extended testing sessions going at Road America?
Back to top Go down
Scotty 510

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 am

I haven't even played FM4 since our last race lol!! I know, what a loser!

Hopefully a better turn out for GT1 next race.

Scott.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:28 am

well smokey is back now so thats at least one more. and he may just give you a run for your money Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:31 pm

I started testing yesterday and i've been able to pull off a 1:50.726.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 pm

i havent run any testing round there yet. i have been so busy.

But i plan on doing a hand full of laps tonight so i should be able to let you know what times i am getting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:58 am

For those in GT2, I'm topping out at a 2.09:306 Wink
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 am

How did the first qualifying session go today? I was planning on joining but some things came up and I guess it will have to wait until Saturday before the race.
Back to top Go down
Scotty 510

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:54 am

Due to work Im no longer gonna be able to race on Saturday's so I'm done for the ALMS season. Sucks cause it was quite fun! Sorry to my teammates.

Scott.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Another great ALMS race at Road America! (even with the restarts and all)
In P1, through the first 3 races, there have been 3 different winners. It's a pretty tight series, far closer than I thought it would be.

Only complaint was the lack of people. Where did all the people who signed up for the ALMS go?
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Enjoyed the race last night.

My main aim for the race was not to damage the car, but having 8londe around a 1000 ft behind me for most of the race it was difficult.
I'm very happy to win my first ALMS race, but i do feel i was very lucky with Rex lagging out and Andy damaging his car, but a win's a win.

The GT2 battle also looked good, sorry the LMP's keep getting in your way. pale

Like MR 8LONDE said, it was a bit disappointing with the amount of people who turned up. Come on guys let make a effort to finish this series with a big turn out.

Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 am

The 3 GT2 cars were separated by 100ft in total for the first 5 laps of the restart, and both VW and Coyote were trying to overtake at the same time at one point, crazy stuff. Good race people
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:20 am

Sorry guy's I'm unable to take part on Saturday, have got some friends visiting. But I will be taking part on Sunday.

Seeing as the Mini series has now finished I can hold some qualifying on Friday at 7pm UK time if anyone wants to qualify then.
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 am

Good race yesterday. I had a great race pace but unfortunately while running first I lagged out. I am grateful for you guys letting me join and restart but then I lagged out again Crying or Very sad Cant wait for next weekend where hopefully my connection will be more stable.
Back to top Go down
asmmargod
asmmargod

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:54 am

Sorry lads. I completely forgotten about AMSL. Still don't know what's wrong with my rib though and haven't been really doing much gaming recently anyway. Sorry for not letting you know earlier that I just wont be able to do the AMSL series. Hope that there'll be something in the future I could take part in =-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kffonline.co.uk
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 am

That sucks Coco, hopefully next week the servers are working again, we had trouble in the mini challenge with Coyote having huge lag, then me and Jacko got separated from Dalton, sam and Gitchi, so we had a lobby of 2 and a lobby of 3.
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:48 am

Hey guys I will do the lemans race just want to get settled in for the next series racing and I feel pretty bad that I pulled out of the championship
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Are you still up to holding a qualifying session Friday at 7PM (UK time), SkyBlue? I wouldn't mind doing that and getting it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:39 pm

I'll be on line on Friday. If anyone wants to qualify just PM me on xbox live.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 am

Hey all won't be around for sebring tonight but will be around for the le mans epic tomorrow
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:52 am

Hey guys, like Coyote I can't be around. I got my days up and forgot I made plans already. Guess VW wins in GT2 Smile and I apologise to Mr 8lond
Back to top Go down
CocoasaurusRex
CocoasaurusRex

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 am

Good race at Sebring today guys, even though at the end it was just 4 of us. Nice to pick up my first win , making it a three way tie for first place in the LMP1 class. Its going to be an interesting marathon in tomorrows finale at Le Mans. Hoping for a better turn out.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Damn hydro went out about 45 minutes into the race! Sorry about that, guys. Anyway...see you all on Sunday for the big finale at Le Mans!
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 am

Ugh....looks like I messed up when the race started....that really sucks...sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussions Page
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4