Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Discussions Page  - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Discussions Page

Go down 
+14
CocoasaurusRex
SLR Sam 046
BouFushidara
asmmargod
shark1217
THEshat3r3dsoul
MR 8LONDE
AuzzyEnforcer
SLR Smokey 032
Faules Haus
HaZzLe P15
Scotty 510
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Would anyone like to reveal what sort of practice times they are running at Laguna Seca? Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I think round about 1:17 - 1:16 in LMP1. Check Leader board for exact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
THEshat3r3dsoul

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:10 am

what time is qualifying tomorrow? im in eastern time zone
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Its 6:30 uk time zone. which i believe makes it 1:30 for you. Double check that tho
Back to top Go down
THEshat3r3dsoul

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:25 pm

i can't do that because i have school, but i will do it saturday if my connection works. did you get my PM dalton?
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Hey guys just wondering if you need any filler drivers for todays ALMS race, preferably GT2 but don't mind if there are other spaces avaliable, if it messes up things championship wise, no worries, just a suggestion as I know people can't make it and it's always cool to have a full grid.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:22 am

GT1 OK? if so let me know
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:01 am

GT1 will be cool, what wheels do I want to run to get a little practice in
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:12 am

009 Aston Martin - DBR9 - that ok ?
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:14 am

Yeah thats cool, do I need a livery and my number I assume?
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 am

I tell you what take the Jaguar GT2 car- Sorry you can be my GT2 driver as mine has to drop out of the event. Welcome to the team with 10 points Smile

I have a livery and a tune. i will send them when i am on in a little while. If you want to practice, practice in the car as standard. If you do not own the car and dont wish to buy it i can loan it you for the event Smile

Sorry for messing you around
Back to top Go down
THEshat3r3dsoul

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:41 am

hey dalton u might want to find someone for me incase my connection doesnt work again.
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Good race Coyote, could't shake you for the whole race
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Great race today! Was super cool to pick up my first win. I won't lie...I was pretty nervous and excited in the last little bit trying to take it home. Somehow ran a near perfect race, not a scratch or an off today. Also had a lot of luck going my way with Dalton and Sky Blue getting in to trouble. lol

This ALMS series is the most fun i've ever had while playing Forza, no question about it.

See you all at Road America! (Hopefully we get a full field of 16)
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Dont forget guys, we have a weeks break now before road america, so get in your practice and lets give road america a real good showing on the 3rd December Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Well done 8LONDE.

I thought i was going to hit you in the last few minutes, when we got court up in VW's/Mureder's epic battle.

Had fun guys, well done to all who took part.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Yes, that was a very scary moment for me, Sky Blue Sam. haha. What I was doing was just hanging back so as not to play a role in the outcome of VW's and Mureder's GT2 battle, since there were only a few minutes left and I had a healthy lead in P1. I guess I should have made it know to everyone thats what I was doing...it was a very close call. lol. I also remember you having a spin just ahead of me in the corkscrew in the closing minutes as well. This ALMS stuff is too stressful. Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Sorry about that.
I didn't spin i just put one wheel on the sticky stuff, and seeing Forza have made the gravel like quick sand you just stop. pale
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:37 am

At least people don't go flying over it like they used on Forza 3 :p
Back to top Go down
CSR Joss 155
Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:57 pm

makes a change
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:00 pm

sure does lol
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Ok guys I just give up with this event sorry sky blue I just ain't competitive and last weekend I just couldn't see the point of racing to keep the numbers up I am not mad at any one it just I'm atleast a second off and I just don't see the point sorry guys Sad I will race in other races though but not this one. Cheers
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 am

I'm not sure why you would quit the ALMS series, Auzzy. I'm nowhere near the fastest in P1 but I was able to get the win at Laguna Seca. In ALMS its not so much about speed, it's all about staying out of trouble and getting a little lucky at times.
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:48 am

I know but it ain't my type of racing and I am not enjoying it I just don't have the patience
Back to top Go down
Murder mau5 666

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 am

Road America will be epic. Idk the top speed of the jag but mine and vw's bimmer will definatly put up a good fight. Bou is alot quicker around tracks but there's no top speed. R.A. Is a fast track. I'm excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussions Page    Discussions Page  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussions Page
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next