Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+17
AuzzyEnforcer
GitchiManidoo
SLR Smokey 032
Irrational Dzyn
intraphase2011
John74
Danfilm007
SLR Sam 046
VW Man 53
SLR Jacko 088
Elchupacabra515
BouFushidara
MR 8LONDE
S4D4M H0U54NE
BUTT0N F1
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 am

If anyone has any particular laps of each race that they had some really close racing on then post the lap/time and race and I'll take a look and upload some of them Smile
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:19 am

i guess all of race 2 dont count lanky
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:24 am

Another amazing night Smile And first win for me in CCRO hosted event, congrats to me cheers

Glad you didn't let me pass interphase Smile because I never really had a chance to overtake you, damn Toyota just pull away from me on straights Sad

Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 am

I got my first win without any help from Andy today, which was good!

Intraphase, I'll take a look at it and see if I can get some clips
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:02 am

GitchiManidoo wrote:
Another amazing night Smile And first win for me in CCRO hosted event, congrats to me cheers

Glad you didn't let me pass interphase Smile because I never really had a chance to overtake you, damn Toyota just pull away from me on straights Sad

and me would never of raced so hard
but in all honesty there was times i thought i might well be holding you up
Back to top Go down
John74

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 pm

As said great racing last night, had some close battles with smokey even going through copse side by side in race 3 without any contact. Have to say though the celica does not suit the track at all so glad to finish the event with some decent results.

intraphase dont worry about the bump, at least you only bumped your own team mate off Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 am

Good racing tonight guys, I really wish I hadn't spun in the third race, otherwise I may have been able to take the fight to Coyote. Sorry to Smokey and Verneers for possibly running them off in the first race, those were entirely my fault. Hopefully, Road Atlanta will be better.

By the way, I hope my mic wasn't on in the third race because I was arguing with some friends the entire time, strongest apologies if it was.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:23 am

Great racing, but that chicane caused chaos all night for everyone but John, just glad I was able to stop him from getting a clean sweep of wins and he says the celica wasn't good around that track, I'd hate to see it on a good track then.

Elchupacabra shame you had a spin as we were pretty close, I loved my overtake on you at the fast downhall section, I'm surprised the car held on. And thanks to Dalton for pushing me around the track in race 2, that was one hell of a crash we had, sorry I couldn't get out of the way, these fwd cars don't turn quickly at speed.

Will definitely have to watch the replay of the crash.

And good luck for the series finale.
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:24 am

I'm actually really surprised the car spun, I just barely touched the grass on the outside of the turn and the car went bonkers (I'd done that a few times before without an issue). Oh well, hopefully at some point in the near future, I myself can say "I loved my overtake on you..." but for now, there aren't really any overtakes to discuss. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Coyote, I watched the crash last night, it was so quick!

You lost a lot of time spinning Elcupaca, even I overtook you at one point!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:11 am

Looking forward to the finale tonight, it's going to be a really close championship!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5