Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+17
AuzzyEnforcer
GitchiManidoo
SLR Smokey 032
Irrational Dzyn
intraphase2011
John74
Danfilm007
SLR Sam 046
VW Man 53
SLR Jacko 088
Elchupacabra515
BouFushidara
MR 8LONDE
S4D4M H0U54NE
BUTT0N F1
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 am

I'm sorry guys but I have totally forgot to get anyone for qualification, I think its because I pulled qualifying from the DTM.

What I would like to suggest:

I am hoping we can all be in the lobby by 8:45 and run a 6 lap qualifying for this round. I do not know if this second series is cursed or something but nothing seems to be going to planned.

Sorry for any inconvenience
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:34 am

I will be on line this afternoon, if anyone wants to qualify just PM on XBL.
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm

hey guys im really gutted but i have changed internet over to another company so much better deal but its been down for 4 days now and wont be coming on till tuesday so im guessing im going to have to sit this one out uless theres a miracle. cheers guys Sad
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Thanks for letting the Admins know Aussie...it's greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 am

Sad to hear that Auzzy, especially considering the time spent on the tune, since there will be only 1 RedBull Celica today I quess I will try and be abit more aggresive to snag some points unlike at alps 6 laps behind a golf Sad
Back to top Go down
Kemblewood

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:14 am

Hey guys, unable to make it today, i have to pick up my parents at the airport RIGHT when the lobby opens for racing!

hopefully see u all next weekend!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:40 am

I should be able to make this one, I have my new laptop set up and ready to go! Smile

Smurf, you'll probably find yourself behind a Golf at some time, theres so many of the damn things!
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 pm

How did round 1 turn out guys? hope it was better then the last attempt a week ago!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Great racing last night.

I must apologize for race 1. I was coming into the right/left at the end of the back straight when my wheel lost communication with the xbox. It sent me into the wall on the outside and i ended up in the middle of the track unable to move or warn anyone. Mad
So once again if I ruined anyone's race im sorry.

On a good note race 2 with Lanky was one of the best and closest races I've had on Forza. We must of spent 80% of the race bumper to bumper or along side of each other.

Lets hope for more of the same in round 2.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Sounds like your wheel got angry with ya Sam, maybe you were workin it too hard and it took a break...lol. Glad to hear the event was more successful than last week's.

"keep er rubber side down!"
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Not sure who was more angry me or the wheel Laughing

If it keeps happening i may have contact the wonderful Fanatec support. affraid
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm

lol...should have opted for the Madcatz wheel...plug in, simple adjustments and play!
Just teasin buddy, I'm sure once you finally do get that thing worked out it's going to be brilliant. Hopefully it's an easy sort to iron out the cliches.

"Keep er rubber side down!"
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Great racing indeed Smile

Except for race 2, where I had to drive trough pits, I had great time battling for places. Specially on race 3 where BouFushidara, Smokey, NitroSmurf and me where going bumper to bumper for some time - amazing experience Smile

P.S. Even though we did restart that race, I'm sorry for ramming in to you Smokey, that was stupid move, don't know what was I thinking :/
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 pm

It was some fun racing indeed Very Happy
Only on race 1 at the chicane idk if I braked too late or if it was just the way the situation was were I touched Gitchi abit which caused him to get into the sticky bit and lose some positions, but I quess appropriate action will be taken for that Razz
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Don't worry about it, bumping is expected Very Happy
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:39 pm

some great close racing last night much enjoyed sorry to few people bumped
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 am

sky blue sam 67 wrote:
Great racing last night.
On a good note race 2 with Lanky was one of the best and closest races I've had on Forza. We must of spent 80% of the race bumper to bumper or along side of each other.

You got me on the last corner you sneaky bugger!

Great racing yesterday guys, a few bumps here and there but that comes with close racing! Smile

Bring on round 2!!!
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 am

Once the BTCC got underway, loved these races especially race 3 where I had a great battle with dalton, to pip him on the last corner, some of the best racing i've had online. Greatly helped by the golf, the car just seemed to love the little track.

Also great photos lanky it looked more like rush hour than a race at times.
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 pm

guys im soooo gutted about this (stupid internet company) i get my internet back on monday Sad they said i would have had it last weekend but they just kept saying tomorrw hahaha im sorry smurf bout this i wish i had it back on miss the compitition cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Nitrous Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 am

well if you aint got it this weekend maybe next Smile
Back to top Go down
AuzzyEnforcer

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:35 pm

deffinatly bro hahaha i guess all i can do is help you win the championship Smile
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:54 am

Great racing today everybody, and I think that I'm finally competitive. Sorry that I hit you a few times during race 3, ABLanky15, but I think the battle for 4th that race was still great fun.
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:57 am

that was some serious hard fought racing had so much fun tonight guys
Back to top Go down
xTweaker375x
xTweaker375x

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:02 am

It was a great race. Was good to finally run in the 1:11x range after a race and a half. Again, I apologize for some of the knocks as I hadn't run that track for weeks and forgot that there were some parts of the wall you could catch.

I'll be developing the Civic this week to be ready for Silverstone, paint and all Smile
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:15 am

That was some great racing in Race 3, and don't worry about it Elchupaca, I was being quite aggressive so it was to be expected! Smile

I'm gutted I didn't quite make the move on smokey stick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next