Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+17
AuzzyEnforcer
GitchiManidoo
SLR Smokey 032
Irrational Dzyn
intraphase2011
John74
Danfilm007
SLR Sam 046
VW Man 53
SLR Jacko 088
Elchupacabra515
BouFushidara
MR 8LONDE
S4D4M H0U54NE
BUTT0N F1
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 am

In order to get the DLC Sample pack all you have to do is download the FREE car out of each Car pack, This allows you to see the DLC Cars as you should and not as a VW Bora called DLC
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
Irrational Dzyn

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks ABLanky15 and thanks SLR Dalton 026.
Got the builds and downloaded the free cars.
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:57 pm

car sent to SLR Dalton for scrutineering
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:48 am

Hello guess Smile

Just thought i would write to say i am still looking for a team mate for this event.

Is anyone else planning on taking part and if so what would you like to drive ??

Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:18 am

Andy,would I be able to qualify for the BTCC sometime this weekend?

I've got exams all of next week so I don't plan to be online at all
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:38 pm

I can qualify you, if your on later.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 pm

yes mate not a problem
Back to top Go down
SLR Smokey 032
SLR Smokey 032

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:07 am

I'm looking for a Team Mate guys, if anyone has interest on running the following cars, sent me a Message on here or xbox:

- 2004 Honda Civic Type R
- 2006 Vauxhall Astra VXR
- 2003 Seat Leon Cupra R
- 2007 Peugeot 207 RC

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.CCRO.co.uk
Irrational Dzyn

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Just checking if anyone would be available for qualifying tomorrow around 7 pm Mountain time? I guess that is 2 am GMT (Saturday). If not, that's fine, since I'm pretty sure I'll be at the back anyway hahahaha
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 pm

I can try and arrange for one of our American or Canadian members to be online to supervise a qualifying session for you?

If you do reply could you please do so in the Discussions area to avoid cluttering this thread?
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm sorry if I missed it, but on what days (and times) are qulification sessions? :/ I remember we had set days and times (mostly) for Mini qualifications but I can't find information about BTCC :/
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 pm

I will be on at 8pm UK time if anyone needs to qualify.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:10 am

Could the qualifying be much closer ?? It looks like we are in for a great opening to a fantastic series. think by the looks of the qualifying it might just trump the old BTCC
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 am

shame about the server issues as was looking at being a right good race but it wasnt to be lets hope for better next week
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:04 am

I would just like to personally apologize to everybody for the poor Forza connection tonight.
I would also like to thank everybody showing up and also being so patient and understanding.

I will be posting the connection questionnaire in the general discussion at some point over the weekend and I would appreciate it if everyone could take 5 minutes to fill it out and consider making some small changes to increase connectivity.

Thank you once again and see you all next week.
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks for letting me join the series everybody; even though I was absolutely terrible today, I still enjoyed the racing a lot, and hopefully I won't be spinning out every other turn now that I just fixed my steering wheel issues. Hope the lag will be gone by next week.
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Really enjoyed the racing last night (what we had). I think its going to be a close and interesting series.

Its a shame about the connection problems, all we can ask is everyone can be patient until T10 sort this out.

On a personal note, T10 need to sort this out quickly as the game relies on the hard core players who join leagues like CCRO, and because of the connection problems we are going to get feed up very quickly and start playing other games.

When we have gone who are they going to rip off with there VIP content and DLC's?. Mad
Back to top Go down
John74

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:37 am

The connection problem was a real shame after just winning race one i lost connection on lap two of race two. Started last with the reverse grid and took it easy on lap one to avoid any damage then took a few places on lap two only to see every other car on the track vanish leaving me on my own.

No matter what i tried i could not get back into the lobby , funny thing is when i gave up and went off to play MW3 i had a stunning connection and was running riot over everyone confused
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:14 am

Think it's a T10 problem man. If you play in the public lobies it causes people to crash. If people leave the counter won't appear, the latest thing with me is it will through me straight in a race and as soon as it finishes it'll kick back out to the menu selection screen
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks for the good racing guys, and Andy you don't need to apologise, there's nothing you can do about T10's servers.

The racing was great, though maybe next series we should not let me pick Bernese Alps for the opener, I think a proper racing circuit would have been better for us to all get back into the racing!

It's a shame I was kicked off on the last lap of race 2, I was having some great racing with all those Golf's. Had I have not smashed it into the wall it would've been a lot closer!

Edit:

Could anybody send me the replays of race 2 and 3 as well as the DTM replay please?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:32 am

I'll send you the replay of race 2, we didn't start race 3 because of the connection issues. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:35 am

Hello guys, we have had a discussion about what to do with round 1 in regards to the connection issues. We have decided we will class Event 1 as a practice and will run 5 rounds for the event.

We cant push the event back a week because we have series starting on the first weekend in march and don't have the time to move things around.

Also now that the event hasn't officially started yet, if anyone now wishes to change there cars at this point you may do so but you must present me with your new tune by Thursday at midnight (UK Time)

Please leave any comment you may have.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 am

I may not be able to make either race again this weekend, I may be getting a laptop this Friday/Saturday. If I'm not online don't wait up for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 am

Sorry to hear that Lanky, hope you're sorted soon we miss seeing ya on the track!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 am

It sucks man, really frustrating that I've been messed around by the company for a few weeks :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next