Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+17
AuzzyEnforcer
GitchiManidoo
SLR Smokey 032
Irrational Dzyn
intraphase2011
John74
Danfilm007
SLR Sam 046
VW Man 53
SLR Jacko 088
Elchupacabra515
BouFushidara
MR 8LONDE
S4D4M H0U54NE
BUTT0N F1
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 am

Your pass on me between the rocks was great, I don't know how you hung around me on the outside in the run leading up to the turn. I tried that on Andy a couple of times but couldn't make it work.
Back to top Go down
SLR Smokey 032
SLR Smokey 032

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm

What a nice Championship we have here. I hope everybody had fun last night and i have to say sorry to precog on that last race for closing the door a lil bit early but thats racing i suppose, yea ABLanky i was toataly surprised on your move down the inside of the last corner of race 3, but when i see a little Clio in flying down my inside i knew u had to lose it under locked brakes because that was the fastest i had seen anyone entering that corner before lol.

Nice racing and hope to see u all next round for Silverstone, my V-TEC should have kicked in by then LMAO Smile

Thanks Dalton for a well enjoyed 2nd Round!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.CCRO.co.uk
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:21 pm

I loved my overtake on you on two wheels elchupaca, that was pretty good! Very Happy

Bring on Silverstone, where hopefully it won't be quite as scary!
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Hey, I didn't run off the track while overtaking, Lanky... I did roll my car though Very Happy

Amazing race last night. I had great fun battling with John, Smurf and Coyote. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Nice one gitchi! You were really good around there!

I had a great 3rd race, and the championships close between me, you and Andy!

Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:01 am

loving that 11 points cover 5th to 9th place
loved the battles with smokey in the 2nd race
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 am

Great nights racing again guy's

Other than race 2, it was a fairly uneventful nights racing for me. I was not quick enough to keep up with the guy's out front, but had enough to stay ahead of the pack. But it sounded like some of you guy's had some close racing.

I must say well done to all who took part, other than the start of race 2, i think we behaved our self's very well on a very difficult track for clean racing.

Also well done to my team mate Gitchi.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 am

Really great racing yesterday, loved it all and that track despite its many walls of death provides great racing.

A tale of getting better in each race for me, from a dnf in the first race to a win in the last. Had a great race in the second and made my way up from the back to third, avoiding daltons tank slapper by inches only to see Sam get caught up in the choas.

And in the final race spent most of the time looking in my rear view mirrors defending from gitchi, we were never more than a 100ft apart, never been so knackered after a race, who needs jogging when you have forza.

Looking forward to the next.
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:46 am

Hey, when are some of the practice sessions this week?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:04 am

There's not set practice sessions for any of the events, if you see a few of us online invite us to a party and we can do some practice
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 am

I'll be online tonight for some practice, from now onwards Smile
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 pm

What kinds of times have you guys been putting in at Silverstone so far? I've only got a 1:02.812, and I have a feeling that that's not too quick.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:48 pm

1:02 is a good time. i would say best times may be 1:01.6 or about that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Sounds like I've got some work to do, then. Oh well, if I can run 1:02 flats, I'll be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:57 am

I've got down to a 1:02.2 clean, in Gitchi's draft I managed to get a 1:01.9

But saying that I'm rubbish at Silverstone so my times aren't the best to be aiming for! Smile
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 am

I wouldn't worry too much considering that I'm an entire second more rubbish than you. Practiced for a while today and couldn't improve at all.
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 pm

best i ran at min is a 1:02:410 d'oh got some more work to do
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Sorry, I'm unable to race this week. I'm off to a concert at the NEC Birmingham.

Good racing guy's and behave yourselves.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Have a good time, Sam Smile

Me and Lanky have been running practices for BTCC this week, it will be really close for us. I'll try to keep him behind me (us) in true spirit of our team, Sam Wink
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 am

And in true Lanky spirit I'll attempt not to hit you, Gitchi! Wink
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 am

Hey guys, unfortunately I probably won't be onto tonight, but i'll be round for the dtm tomorrow so i'll catch you then. Have a great race and i'll have to catch the replays and photos for the highlights.
Back to top Go down
xTweaker375x
xTweaker375x

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:36 am

I was running low 1:03.x...have to find that second somewhere I guess
Back to top Go down
John74

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:23 am

Running down into 1:02.4's but not feeling that good in the celica, think i will be in for a long nights racing No
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:00 am

Nice racing today guys, really close!
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:07 am

some fantastic racing tonight gitchi i was going to let you pass and man i have never raced so hard in my life
got to say sorry to john for the bumb in the last race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next