Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Go down 
+11
Murder mau5 666
SLR Smokey 032
Dibdab
GitchiManidoo
SLR Sam 046
Faules Haus
BelievedCoyote4
asmmargod
SLR Dalton 026
ABLanky15
SLR Jacko 088
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:35 am

aah Gitchi, I'll be around your time if I keep it up then, my fastest is in the 1:27s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 am

1:25.7 ?? Damn that's fast, I had a quick run since posting and got a 1:28.5, I know I can get faster, but I'm not sure I can cut 3 secs off, looks like I'll be runnin midfield again with this one.

I hope yours is on the leaderboards Dalton, I'll be loading the ghost and trying my best to follow that one. affraid
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:06 am

I know Robie, I may be able to get a high 1:26 if I get a really good lap in but 1:25's :O
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 am

Focus all your attention into turns 1, 2, 3 and 4. Put the rewind button on and keep going back and forwards on the uphill section at the start. If my replay is available then watch that with the telemetry to get an idea of my line and where I break and throttle. Im running consistent low 26's but have run about 3 25's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Will do, cheers for that. The last sweeping right, before the final hairpin catches me out sometimes. I can sometimes get it right with just letting the throttle go, but other times I'm needing to break. I think this track is going to be all about how committed you are to each corner.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm

I too am running 1.27.194 quite consistently and I know with some practice I will definitely get to the mid to high 26's. Don't think I'll ever see 25's though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:09 am

Looks like most of us will be battling together, with a few running away from the main crowd.
Back to top Go down
Faules Haus

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:41 am

I probably wont make it this sunday, see you next week guys.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:22 am

Just want to let you know that I can't make it to friday's qualification. I will be racing on sunday, just from the back of the grid Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Me too Gitchi, unless I can get home from work early enough. I'll be on on sunday as close to 4pm as humanly possible, I have my two eldest daughters over his weekend, so my time will be spent with them till race time.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:58 am

You two could try messaging one of the admins and setting up a time on Saturday Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:05 am

I'll not be on Saturday Lanky, Only see the girls every other weekend, so like to spend as much time as possible with them. Alms will be running when they go to bed , so all admins will be busy. I'll live with starting from the back.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:46 am

Hey look, I'm on pole!
Only time it's likely to happen while noonelse's results have been put online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am

I rolled Sad
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 pm

That sucks :/

I damaged my engine so made a stop, the 1:27 was my only clean lap, some of the dirty zones on Infineon are slightly dodgy
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Just wondering if there are any qualifying sessions being run today, or if a couple of drivers still need to run, or should I contact one of the admins.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 am

I'm online Coyote and can qualify you anytime you're ready. There may be a session later today. As far as I know Dalton will be on to run one if you want to wait.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:50 am

What time would the later one be if a few other people are online
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 am

Not really sure...7pm UK time I think.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 am

well if a couple of others are running at 7pm i'll join then
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:42 am

7 is for the ALMS
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 am

oh, so 7 is for alms qualy, is anyone running else running for the mini qualy
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:46 am

RacePro is online at the moment and he may be happy to run it for you. After his big role he may be happy with the practice Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:10 am

Had a slight problem with Xbox, as soon as I entered the pits, and the computer took over, my Xbox froze. After I reset it, I couldn't get back online, kept getting connection problem msg.
Sorry guys. I was getting some good lap times as well. I think I was getting good lap times. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:52 am

I don't think I'm gonna qualify well, been feeling out of it this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Challenge Discussions   Mini Challenge Discussions - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next