Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+13
GitchiManidoo
verneers
Elchupacabra515
Johnbella2010
SLR Sam 046
donpost
Nitrous Smurf
Phobes
SLR Jacko 088
BelievedCoyote4
intraphase2011
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:10 am

That section of the race was epic - I was trying to catch Jacko but every time I did either Green or Lanky attacked me which meant I had to defend and then drop back. Great pass in the end, green. When we went two wide at full speed into turn 1 I feared the worst Shocked

Can't wait for Mugello I love that track.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:47 am

I saw ya comin Don and often, thougt you'd eventually have me.
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:01 am

donpost wrote:
That section of the race was epic - I was trying to catch Jacko but every time I did either Green or Lanky attacked me which meant I had to defend and then drop back. Great pass in the end, green. When we went two wide at full speed into turn 1 I feared the worst Shocked

Can't wait for Mugello I love that track.

Yeah it defiantly wasnt easy getting passed you two. Yeah i was basically committed to my line and cant really change direction that much at thoes speeds especially in my car with no handling at all, not going to build one like that again.lol but im glad we both made it trough that turn.

Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:52 pm

That thing was a rocket Green...you caught me like I wasn't even moving!
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:33 pm

SLR Jacko 088 wrote:
That thing was a rocket Green...you caught me like I wasn't even moving!

Yeah it was pretty quick in a straight line but when it came to Turing it was a pit scary at time like when me and donpost went two wide into turn1. I watched the replay again and I'm surprised I didn't hit him or the wall, cause I was on the outside lol don't wanna do that again.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:24 am

That was scary, I was hoping you didn't collect me if you hit the wall!
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:37 am

Lol...well you still did well though. I was impressed how you got that thing through the corners.
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:17 am

Yeah I know but I did hit the wall once in turn1 didn't do much damage but I thought it was over after that, lol yeah it wasn't that bad in the corners but it deffently was ment to turn lol.
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Great racing at the weekend had a great battle with Dalton up front in the first and made a rookie error in the second, I definitely think power was the way to to go, green obviously thought so to, just had to hold on in the corners, the first corner was pretty scary every lap with this setup.

Good luck in the next race all, but I won't be here for Mugello, shame as I was hoping to cut down Daltons massive points lead.
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:33 pm

I went down to sport tyre to get some more power in and that was scary enough in the corners! Sorry to hear you won't be about Sunday.

Right, ill be the first to ask: what laptimes are we doing at mugello? I'm on high 1:03s at the moment, but still got a bit more tuning to go.
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:21 pm

103's are the times most if us are running. I'm sure the aliens will reach the 02’s.
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:00 am

Damn aliens Series Discussions  - Page 5 Wave_smiley

I remember winning my first race at CCRO by about 9 seconds and thinking I was going to be winning often, a month later I'm being out-raced by people with a 10 point PI penalty over me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:38 am

Well, I remember trying to catch you in your first race, and you were impossible to catch.

Maybe your car suited the track or maybe it suited you're driving style.

I think from series to series we all have our strengths and weaknesses but so long as we all have fun thats all that really matters.

A close and clean race for 5th is always more fun than a sprint to the finish with no one to contend against Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:26 am

Agreed Andy, I was getting bored at Tsukuba all on my own at the front, I much prefer the side by side action!

don, you're by no means bad, when I joined up I was terrible, at least 3 seconds a lap slower than anyone else, now look at me!
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:46 am

Ye, don! When I joined I was few seconds slower then anyone else, now look at me, I'm still few seconds slower then anyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:12 am

I'm not too bummed out at being a bit off the pace, being in the middle of the pack is fun! Race 1 and Sunset last week was probably the most fun I've had in a race because I spent most of it defending from Green and Lanky!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:07 am

Haha, I thought I was going to get you at a few points in that race don!
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:01 am

GitchiManidoo wrote:
Ye, don! When I joined I was few seconds slower then anyone else, now look at me, I'm still few seconds slower then anyone else Smile

That made me laugh Gitchi, nice one pal!
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:38 am

Just got a 1:02.966 - Take me to your leader! Series Discussions  - Page 5 Aliens_alien_greetings
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Very nice Don...I'm gonna be on and practicing tonight!
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:02 pm

I have managed a 1:03.5 and can run consistent.

That is about max pace of my car but ill still be looking to challenge as this is a tricky little track and anything could happen Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:03 am

Well to be fair you are basically running in B-class now Laughing
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:54 am

Good racing today guys. Had fun racing (holding up) Lanky, Gitchi and Green.
Just want to say sorry to Jack as well as I ruined his race Sad wasn't intentional
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:58 am

Good racing - sorry for nudging you off Lanky I completely forgot to brake. If it's any consolation I ended up going off and running all alone in 6th. Hopefully it didn't affect your race too badly, sorry again.

What happened to Bogdani in that race? One minute he was at the front, then I hear some muffled laughter from the tv (headset failed), and then he wasn't first anymore?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:17 am

Don't worry about it don, it was inevitably going to happen at some point with us running side by side all the time! I was running slower than all the others anyway, up until the last lap where I almost got green!

Apologies to Boufushidara for knocking you off when I went past, I thought Gitchi had tucked in on my right! :/

bogani's wheel turned off, but as he was a long way ahead he's been given the win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next