Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 6 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+13
GitchiManidoo
verneers
Elchupacabra515
Johnbella2010
SLR Sam 046
donpost
Nitrous Smurf
Phobes
SLR Jacko 088
BelievedCoyote4
intraphase2011
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:43 am

Well done to Don and Bogani.

Great racing guys, it was good be be running with you guys again after last weeks disaster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:56 am

My wheel suddenly turned full right with full throttle. My headet failet at the same time. Had to restart it to get it to work properly. This ever happened to you guys? I use a GT2.

Please check the telemetry if you think I just lost concentration! Razz

Btw, have we dropped reverse startorder for race 2 completely?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:14 am

It's ok bogani, we know you fell asleep at the wheel really! Razz
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:33 am

ABLanky15 wrote:
It's ok bogani, we know you fell asleep at the wheel really! Razz

Schhhhhh! Don't tell anyone.. lol!
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:20 pm

bogani wrote:

Ye, we dropped it because it takes too much time to get it sorted and even more time if we have to restart race.

We used lobby point reverse order (with qualification points) in BTTC series as well and it worked great Smile As Dalton said, this way you have to be consistent with your lap times/finishes and slacking at qualification will affect your position on race 2 even if you finish first in race 1 Smile

Congrats to winners Smile And my sympathies for Jack's disaster of weekend Sad Next races should be yours to take, mate Smile
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:08 am

GitchiManidoo wrote:
bogani wrote:

Ye, we dropped it because it takes too much time to get it sorted and even more time if we have to restart race.

We used lobby point reverse order (with qualification points) in BTTC series as well and it worked great Smile As Dalton said, this way you have to be consistent with your lap times/finishes and slacking at qualification will affect your position on race 2 even if you finish first in race 1 Smile

Congrats to winners Smile And my sympathies for Jack's disaster of weekend Sad Next races should be yours to take, mate Smile

I'm not sure of how these lobby-points reverse order(with qualification-points) works? If you want to elaborate? Razz
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:19 am

Well, you get lobby points for qualification AND you get points for race 1.

For example, you qualify as 16th and end race 1 1st your total lobby points would be 1+16 (I'm not sure how lobby points in F4 are calculated but it doesn't matter) - 1 point for qualifying in 16th position and 16 points for finishing race 1 first. If I qualify as 2nd and finish race 1 as 2nd I would get 15+15 (2nd place in each would give me 15 points).

So in reverse grid order people with least lobby points go on start of the grid. Even though you would've finished 1st in race 1 you would still be in front of me on grid in race 2 because you would have less lobby points (17) then me (30).

I hope someone else comes and explains it better, this is too much of english for me Wink
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:14 am

Basically it adds all your positions form each round in that lobby you run, so if you came 1st in qualifying then 16th in the race you would be lower in points than someone who came 3rd in qualifying and the race, so you would start in front of them

I think Gitchi did a pretty good job of summing it up Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:16 am

bogani wrote:
My wheel suddenly turned full right with full throttle. My headet failet at the same time. Had to restart it to get it to work properly. This ever happened to you guys? I use a GT2

I have the CSR and it has happend to me a few times. Apparently it only happens on the xbox. Fanatec know about it but ignore the problem. Mad

Last edited by SLR Sam 046 on Tue May 22, 2012 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:13 am

Lol...Gitchi your English ability is fantastic don't think too much about it, for it being your second language you've got a very decent grasp.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:10 am

Yeah Gitchi, you speak English better than Jack does! Razz
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:42 am

ABLanky15 wrote:
Yeah Gitchi, you speak English better than Jack does! Razz
\

Ha...coming from the kid that didn't know the difference between long and short vowels.
Oh ya Lanky, I remember! Wink
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:48 am

That's easy long vowels are long, short ones aren't so long! Wink
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:49 am

lol...that is indeed the definition of the vowel structure, nicely put Lanky! Smile
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Im sorry guys but There can not be any english lessons on the forums,

This is a place of fun and not a place where people come to get bored half to death Smile

BTW Obviously i am joking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Ha...no English lessons here, just friendly pissing around followed by a bt of banter. Besides, if I gave lessons I'd have to charge for them...everyone have PayPal?
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:49 am

Haha ill trade you for forza lessons lol
good to see meaningless banter.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:48 am

Can I sign up for both - english and forza lessons? :/ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:01 am

I'm not going to be able to make this week's race as I'm going out for dinner and next week I'm on holiday so won't be able to attend, sorry!
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:39 am

Holiday? How can you go on holiday when you have a fictional racing series to participate in?! I dont't know. Mad

Where are you going? Anywhere nice? Have a good time mate.

Ok - I'm going to be the first to ask (again), what kind of lap times are we getting? Low 1:34/high 1:33 for me.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:06 am

I'm a non believer! Wink

We're going to the Lake district thanks mate, if it's like this it should be nice!

I'm getting 1:01.3's Razz
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:58 am

Damn Lanky your smoking around that track good thing you won't be racing this weekend lol. But don I'm in the low 1:03s but with room to improve, this track is going to be a fast pased one that for sure.
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:42 am

HMFIC Green wrote:
Damn Lanky your smoking around that track good thing you won't be racing this weekend lol. But don I'm in the low 1:03s but with room to improve, this track is going to be a fast pased one that for sure.

I think your doing something wrong, east motegi was 1:30s was what we got in the Grand Am
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:05 am

He must mean 1:33? Damn I got excited when I got a 1:03.4 but that was before I retuned the diff so maybe I have a bit more speed to come. Green you always end up chasing and passing me at somepoint I think I'm starting to get the image of the front of your car burned into my screen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HMFIC Green
HMFIC Green

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:27 am

Opps, wrong track that was for the Alps..lol im getting a little jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next