Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+13
GitchiManidoo
verneers
Elchupacabra515
Johnbella2010
SLR Sam 046
donpost
Nitrous Smurf
Phobes
SLR Jacko 088
BelievedCoyote4
intraphase2011
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 am

Here's my design for the series

Series Discussions  - Page 3 Forza310
Back to top Go down
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:44 am

looking good lanky, my paint is done now, just need to do the other builds now
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Hello guys,

Just letting everyone know that is is now confirmed and this event will start on Sundays at 5pm

Thank you to everyone who voted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Are the drivers confirmed? I guess I was too late since there is already 19 drivers signed up before me. Neutral

In a way I think the rear wing should be set to stock only. The engine of this car may be the heart but that particular wing is definately the soul! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 am

bogani wrote:
Are the drivers confirmed? I guess I was too late since there is already 19 drivers signed up before me. Neutral

In a way I think the rear wing should be set to stock only. The engine of this car may be the heart but that particular wing is definately the soul! Very Happy

All of the settings and regulations have already been stated and agreed upon. You're very welcome to join and when you sign up you're stating that you agree with and accept the rules that have been posted. Your input is valuable and appreciated but unfortunately at this point in time the rules will not be edited.
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:13 am

I whacked the forza aero on but kept the original wheels in tribute Smile
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 am

Likewise don! Smile
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:55 am

SLR Jacko 088 wrote:
bogani wrote:

All of the settings and regulations have already been stated and agreed upon. You're very welcome to join and when you sign up you're stating that you agree with and accept the rules that have been posted. Your input is valuable and appreciated but unfortunately at this point in time the rules will not be edited.

Yep I already signed up. There is only 16 spots though right? There are 19 people signed up before me in the signup-thread.

Still playing around with some different tunes but managed a 1.018
Back to top Go down
Elchupacabra515
Elchupacabra515

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am

You can take my place, bogani. You're already way quicker than me, anyway, and I may be busy this weekend, as it is.
Back to top Go down
MR 8LONDE
MR 8LONDE

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm

bogani,

It should be fine. There are a few of us that won't be able to make every race of the series. I would guess there will be enough spots for each racer come race day.

*I won't be able to make the first race of the series.
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Ok, I'll drop by on sunday to check if there is any spot open Smile

Series Discussions  - Page 3 Getpho13
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Dont worry about spots mate as we have a few "Part Timers" if we over book and the people who know they can make every race start the series and we have seat fillers we will never have less than 16.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
Phobes
Phobes

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 am

due to the change of day and time I can no longer enter so someone can take my place in the series
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Bogani...sweet looking design. I'm not running very quick on this track but I'm pumped for this series to start!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Looking foward to this series, should be great fun and really close judging on practice runs!
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 pm

right guys its not like me to pull out a series but with the change of date were racing and with a new season of the detailing world btcc i race in getting underway i want to spend a bit more time getting the impreza im racing in right and get some good results in to start the season off im sure you all understand and i will be joining you (if im allowed) in the next series ran
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:33 am

Good luck intraphase...bummer to lose ya. Hopefully you'll be back for the next one.
Back to top Go down
intraphase2011
intraphase2011

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:56 am

SLR Jacko 088 wrote:
Good luck intraphase...bummer to lose ya. Hopefully you'll be back for the next one.
really dont want to not race this series but just want to get the first few rounds out the way then i will be back if it had been a saturday could of still raced as would of had sunday to work on the impreza but as the btcc i race in starts at 8 and the amount of practice i need to race well with you guys it wouldnt be right for me not to be able to give it my all but dont worry just like arnie i will be back for the next series ran
Back to top Go down
verneers

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:26 am

Lanky,

I apologize for ruining your car! ..a very stupid mistake by me!

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 am

Don't worry about it verneers, it was a mistake! I was just unlucky enough to catch your back end before as you hit the wall that gave me all the damage!
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:52 am

Good racing today guys, congrats to Lanky and Dalton for their wins. Nice season opener guys!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 am

Thanks Jack! I look forward to the rest of the sries if it's all this close! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donpost

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 am

Good racing!

First race I had a great view of Dalton vs Nitrous - I think you guys were fighting for the last 20 laps!

Second race was a bit of a shame. I had 0% front aero damage but 100% rear damage so the car was sideways all the time. Cost me 2 seconds a lap. I don't think I was alone in that though!

Congrats Lanky - you were ridiculously quick!
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 am

Congrats to the winners!

First two online-races ever with Forza. Great fun even though I struggled a bit.

A bit curious on what setups you guys are running with. Gear ratio? Diff-settings?
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:01 am

Well done for completing the races bogani!

I had ~3.6 gear ratio and betwween 20 and 40% on the two diff settings, that worked well for me.

Big thanks to john for doing my tuning, it really helped!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next