Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Hello, You are not currently signed into Clean Competitive Racing Online.
Please Sign in / Register to Sign up to our events.

Thank you
SLR Dalton 026
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

清潔競爭力的賽車在線

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Like us on Facebook.
Latest topics
» Forza Horizon
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am by SLR Sam 046

» 24 Hours of LeMans
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 am by CocoasaurusRex

» Series Discussions
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 am by Elchupacabra515

» Series Media Thread
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am by ABLanky15

» Current Standings
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm by GitchiManidoo

» The peoples car has finally made its way into forza
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am by VW Man 53

» Photography
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 am by ABLanky15

» Dusting off the Wheel.
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:52 am by Phobes

» Driver Registration!
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:41 am by xSAx Mikster

Most active topics
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Mini Challenge Discussions
Series Discussions
Series Discussions
Driver Registration!
Discussions Page
Car / Team Preference page
Series Discussions
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Series Discussions  - Page 8 Empty
Statistics
We have 163 registered users
The newest registered user is xSAx Mikster

Our users have posted a total of 3380 messages in 279 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 213 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:11 pm
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Clean Competitive Racing Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Series Discussions

Go down 
+13
GitchiManidoo
verneers
Elchupacabra515
Johnbella2010
SLR Sam 046
donpost
Nitrous Smurf
Phobes
SLR Jacko 088
BelievedCoyote4
intraphase2011
ABLanky15
SLR Dalton 026
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Nice, I'll add you as soon as I get home!
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:56 am

Hey guys, firstly apologies for not turning up on sunday. I was asleep on the sofa. Secondly I'm going to have to pull out of the series as I've broken a bone in my hand Sad
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:06 am

Oh, nasty! I hope you get better soon!
Back to top Go down
BouFushidara
BouFushidara

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:15 am

Cheers man man Smile
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks for the replay Lanky!

I had 24% engine damage from the the first or second lap in that race apparently, didn't notice that until I saw the replay. How on earth did I manage to get away with 204BHP maxed out?!

Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:19 am

I think it may have been lag on my part, it tends to add random damage when my connection drops out for a few seconds
Back to top Go down
SLR Dalton 026
Founder
SLR Dalton 026

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm

The engine damage in the replay isnt a true reflection of damage in the race.

Its just a glitch turn10 have yet to fix pal
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccro.co.uk
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 pm

SLR Dalton 026 wrote:
The engine damage in the replay isnt a true reflection of damage in the race.

Its just a glitch turn10 have yet to fix pal

Okok, that makes sense! Smile
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Raced in another series last night and I absolutely love that this series isn't using "manual+clutch"!

I can't stand that flatshifting is the way to get better times. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 am

Would someone be able to send me the replays of this weeks races as well?
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 am

Hey all looking forward to tomorrows races, feels like I haven't raced for ages and I'm sensing a pretty high speed crash could be on the cards at this track, it's just so darn quick, plus the bump on the long downhill right keeps catching me out.

On another note i'm tempted on getting a wheel and pedals and wanted to know what you guys are using, fanatecs review well, but heard some of you guys had a couple of issues. Any thoughts would be appreciated plus how much of difference you really get,

Cheers Coyote

Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:42 am

BelievedCoyote4 wrote:

Hey all looking forward to tomorrows races, feels like I haven't raced for ages and I'm sensing a pretty high speed crash could be on the cards at this track, it's just so darn quick, plus the bump on the long downhill right keeps catching me out.

On another note i'm tempted on getting a wheel and pedals and wanted to know what you guys are using, fanatecs review well, but heard some of you guys had a couple of issues. Any thoughts would be appreciated plus how much of difference you really get,

Cheers Coyote

Stay away from the madcatz FFB with vibration wheel, it's a great wheel until it completely falls apart and goes haywire. I just had to disconnect the vibration on mine as it was going berserk all the time even when navigating menus, not to mention had to take it apart and do some repairs after the paddle shifter broke right off. I'm getting a fanatec next even with the known issues...just can't go back to a controller after being on a wheel for so long now.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:11 am

How were the races guys? Anything big happen?
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:44 am

ABLanky15 wrote:
How were the races guys? Anything big happen?
Yea I finally won one...lol.
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:54 am

Congrats mate, it's been a long time coming! Who else won?
Back to top Go down
SLR Jacko 088
SLR Jacko 088

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:02 am

Coyote was winning the 1st race then he lagged out and Gitchi won.
Congrats to Gitchi!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 am

Ah well done Gitchi!

That's another 2 winners for the series!

verneers to win next week!
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 am

Dunno if it's my connection that sucks. Jacko and Dalton both lagged like hell for me.

We had some laggy business there in the first one Jacko but in the end it turned in to a fun battle Smile

Congrats to the winners!
Back to top Go down
SLR Sam 046
SLR Sam 046

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Well done guys, good to see some new faces on top of the podium. Very Happy

Feel sorry for Coyote, you were winning race one by a mile. Maybe next time.

Lanky i will send you the replays later.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Even though I finished 1st I don't feel like I deserve it, if verneers and Coyote haven't had problems with internet I don't see me finishing any higher then 3rd.

Congrats to Jack Smile

I think for Andy race 2 was quite fun, with me, bogani and Sam attacking him in turns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BelievedCoyote4
BelievedCoyote4

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:54 am

Fortunately it wasn't lag that ended my race, had a power cut instead, least it was something different to contend with, hence why I wasn't back in time for race 2, which was just as annoying as it going off in the first place.

I reckon it would of been close between me and you gitchi as you where keeping hold of me at the start, so after my stop it would of been interesting, I was just making the most of the clear track in front of me. Even though I was racing alone most the time, really enjoyed it as that track is a joy to drive in these cars.

And shame verneers couldn't make the first as he was looking pretty quick.

Anyways kudos to Gitch & Jack, plus impressed by daltons finishes in his B class car.
Back to top Go down
GitchiManidoo
GitchiManidoo

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Amazing finish for great series! Really enjoyed racing yesterday. Would've had better finish in race 1 if me and verneers were paying attention to fact that we would catch up Dalton after pitting on lap 2 Sad But then again, thanks to him I had close racing with Sam Smile

All in all, congrats to Andy for winning Cosworth series season one Smile
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:27 am

Congratulations on the win Jack, and well done on winning the series Andy!

The racing was great yesterday and I had good fun fighting with Gitchi and verneers in race 2!
Back to top Go down
bogani

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:42 am

My 269hp/sport-tires -build didn't do the job on this track at all. Man I was slow!

Congrats to winners of a great series!
Back to top Go down
ABLanky15
Team Member
ABLanky15

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 am

I wondered what happened to you bogani! You didn't do to badly considering though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Discussions    Series Discussions  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Discussions
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next